Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARKANSAS > Arkansas General Prison Talk, Introductions and Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arkansas General Prison Talk, Introductions and Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Arkansas that do not fit into any other Arkansas subforum. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind in addition to prison.

Old 01-08-2018, 07:48 PM

Default New to this: need info on sentencing/time to serve, etc

Hello I am new to this. My husband was sentenced to Arkansas for 12 years. Its says his PE/TE date is Oct 2021. We were told by his attorney he would only do 2 years in. I heard about Arkansas doing 1/6 of the time but don't know were I can go to get current good information. I am basically wanting to learn as much as I can and would love any and all information. He is currently in the county jail awaiting transfer and has been for 3 months now.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2018, 11:51 AM
Embrace Your Wild ⭐️
Donation Award 

Thanked 4,818 Times in 2,086 Posts

Hi Angela - welcome to Prison Talk! I am sorry I am not personally familiar with Arkansas; hopefully someone with more information will respond with additional details on top of what your attorney has told you. Welcome again