Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Discussions Topics / Information relating to the Arizona Department of Corrections and local & county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 02-10-2006, 11:39 AM
Aaron's girl

Exclamation Need some advice from people with more experience

Ok, one of my friends was released from ASPC - EYMAN a year ago and under his Sentence information on the ADC site, his Sentence Status says "Active". I was wondering what that means. I was thinking it means that he is still under supervision, but I am not sure. I know A LOT of you have more experience with the ADC system and was wondering if you could help me out. Thanks! And I checked on his cases and it says that he had a Disposition on 2/7/06, does anyone know what that means? Because he has been out for a year, but I was wondering if he violated something or ???? He was on Probation before he went to prison, but it got revoked because he violated it. So, I was wondering if it started back up again when he was released!! Thanks for all your guys's help!

Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2006, 02:13 PM
waiting on my RICK

hey the best way to find out anything is to call time comp.and they will let you know...good luck
Old 02-16-2006, 09:21 PM

The ADC website doesn't list anybody as active unless they are currently IN THE SYSTEM. So, even if he were on probation or parole, he would be listed as inactive. If you don't know for sure, I would say he probably violated and is back in, in which case you would need to call ADC to find out for sure. On the other hand, if you know that he is OUT and he's listed as active, then ADC needs to be contacted so that they can update their system. Hope this helps a little.
Old 02-17-2006, 04:19 PM
Aaron's girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingmikel
The ADC website doesn't list anybody as active unless they are currently IN THE SYSTEM. So, even if he were on probation or parole, he would be listed as inactive. If you don't know for sure, I would say he probably violated and is back in, in which case you would need to call ADC to find out for sure. On the other hand, if you know that he is OUT and he's listed as active, then ADC needs to be contacted so that they can update their system. Hope this helps a little.
When you look him up on the Inmate search, he IS inactive, but under Sentence Information, under his Sentence Status it says active. So....I am not sure why. I emailed them, but have not got a response.

Old 03-04-2006, 10:13 AM
Account Closed

I write to 5 penpals and had a request to send one's former cellie photos of her and the website and Vine locator still lists not only some of these penpals in the wrong places but the 2 I think are probably out are still listed as active. I wonder about the site's accuracy.
Old 03-24-2006, 02:00 AM

The info on the website is somewhat confusing - inactive means they are not in the prison - and have been released/escaped/etc. - they are NOT IN prison - if the sentence is still ACTIVE then they are released on parole into the community - and still doing their time - on the streets - rather than in prison

When the sentence shows not active - then the inmate is not on parole any longer either - time is up - for that sentence -

If they violate - and are sent back to prison - they will be active again - until their sentence time is totally up or they are released on parole again -

Promoting the Fundamental Liberty Rights and Privileges of Families.
Old 03-24-2006, 10:49 AM
waiting for him

aznovember is correct, to the best of my knowledge. Good luck to you.
Old 04-20-2006, 07:45 PM
jesuslovesyouthebest

My fiance is in Oklahoma prison, but is serving his AZ sentence concurrently, so he is listed under inactive on AZ doc, and then it shows active when you look at his status. So this could be the reason.

"No eye has seen , no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love Him."
Old 05-07-2006, 01:20 AM

Did you call the vine hotline that maybe able to tell you too if he is locked up again. Or you can call the central phoenix office too.

Wendy aka Ruddsgrl1
Old 05-08-2006, 11:03 PM
Staying Strong

What is the Vine's phone number? Thanks!

Old 05-09-2006, 02:55 AM
Love my husband~AZ Alumni
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,001 Times in 760 Posts

Hi Leigh, the Vine's # is 1-800-247-9564.