Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Met While Incarcerated
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Met While Incarcerated Were you introduced by a friend or family member after he/she was incarcerated? Did you meet as Pen Pals? This Forum is for you!

View Poll Results: How often do you talk to your MWI?
Frequent phone calls 33 20.63%
Frequent letters 23 14.38%
Both- frequent phone calls and letters 94 58.75%
We communicate as we see fit 10 6.25%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-14-2018, 08:52 PM

We usually talk for 2 to 2.5 hours Monday thru Friday.
We talk up to 10 more hours on the weekends.

Emails definitely slow down because there's not as much to say but as someone else said, you should keep writing each other because its a different form of communication that is important. Writing is what made us fall so hard for each other and how we were able to get to know each other so intimately. Don't want to lose that!

So In addition to talking for 20-22 hrs a week I write him two emails per week and he does the same for me (because he knows I like it). I'll send him a letter in the mail every month or two only because the state he is in photocopies all the incoming mail and shred the originals. So it can't smell like me or be a card or anything.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2018, 05:08 PM

We talk on the phone every day, for over an hour when we can afford it, and we write letters almost every day. We are both perpetually behind on answering letters and we have a sizable stack of them. I don't know exactly how that happened, but we never manage to get caught up.
Old 08-22-2018, 07:28 PM

Hola chica's of PTO, and gents... Good evening.

Some of mi amiga's say (jokingly!) You two just talk so much, way too much! LOL pero ...(but) then again how can it be "way too much right?"
Not if you're on a serious level/and or getting closer each per call and that's us, for a while now and mi amigo's and female friends males all support, so it's all bien!(good) and mi bebecito, he write me all of the time, as i m 1 of those women who happily can say that i NEVER have to wonder/sit around waitin' on his weekly correo(mail) and i personally love his CONSISTENCY....
-
It always comes to me at mi casa, week-by-week... He is wonderful so far and i love each part of what has/is continually happening between us all year..." I am LOL as i write this tonight, because i am on the fone with him right now, and he is agreeing to EACH word i just read back to him, saying, "That's right, sweetness...." He is "addicted he says to such a "rare"mujer(woman) and he laughing, right now as i type this, saying:

"Sometimes, i blow up, stuff your mailbox(meaning so much mail at once) lmfao ... I am tonight, tt mi bebe, right now. He call me, alot pero ...(but) we are able to deal with it+ enjoy our time G2K each other for almost a year already.(it'll be nine months soon in early part of Sept... He don't even write his own bio-familia, nunca(never) and or quite limited, maybe 1x every few months since he was back in jail and sure don't call me like that. Only me for all year, and i pass msgs., (a few x month) "As needed"to his sister(s) or brothers, etc., we talk alot. since day uno...(1) + we love it. so i vote for: Frequent-phone calls and right on time, is always O.T.(on time)and i love that, soooo much + the calls are always usually on time, ( he can't, if in IL, his facility be lockin' down mucho, under-staff so much at the county jail he in, for a while now, it's even talked about in the Illinois newspapers on "way too short of staff" he say this, about his county he is in, and hopefully any day now this year leaving soon.
( but he call me early morning/afternoon and or evening) IF they are not locked down again (and afternoon)soon as they are out.

Most we have talked in 1 day
es 9 to 10 x. I love it...He does too! Have a great night PTO'ers...Adios...
Lead with your MIND + not your heart.
CONSISTENCY..."is key.
loyalty,maturity + respect to his el reina,(his queen)
Without "action" applied to his words, it's not real.#DON'T SETTLE.

Last edited by a.rare.love; 08-22-2018 at 08:00 PM..
Old 08-23-2018, 08:54 AM

Default I met her while she is in prison

Over one year now. We talk daily which gets expensive. We txt daily and send things in and out of prison. Ive visited her twice since i drive 4 hours but rental car gas and food then snack card for the visiting room.