Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MICHIGAN > Michigan General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Michigan General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Michigan that do not fit into any other Michigan sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 06-09-2004, 06:26 PM
Lost

Default Question? How do I send Walkman's?

How do you send walkmans and stuff like that cause my friends walkman was broke by an officer (it was an accident), the officer told him to report it and they would replace it but the prison is acting like they don't want too, so I figured I'd just send him one up but how do I do it?
Heather
Old 06-09-2004, 06:28 PM
Yooper Mod on Leave
Donation Award 

You can't. What you can do is to send him a money order that is then deposited into his account and he has to order one from an approved vendor in there....

Deb

September 10th 2009