Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Member Introductions & Bull in Session Lounge
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Member Introductions & Bull in Session Lounge Introductions forum for California members and a place to discuss non-prison related topics with other people in the State.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2017, 09:33 AM

Default VANESZA ; Newbie - PELICAN BAY STATE PRISON

Hello,
My name is Vanesza and I'm new on here I live in Monterey County. My better half has been down for 7 years with 5 more to go. I'm so glad to have found this site because now I don't feel so alone in all my emotions from happy, sad, and mostly missing him. Yes I do have support from some friends and some family but as you all may have probably experienced it isn't always sunshine and rainbows with them. It gets frustrating at times when you constantly hear "when are you getting over this phase?" Sometimes i wish they can see him through my eyes so they can understand, maybe catch a glimpse of why i wait for this man that i'm in love with. His current location & situation is only temporary and doesn't make me love him any less and doesn't make the relationship less than a relationship people with freedom have. The only thing less is the time we are allowed to spend with eachother. On another note Thank you to who ever thought of making this site. You're the real MVP lol.

Last edited by VANESZA; 01-18-2017 at 09:38 AM..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VANESZA For This Useful Post:
littlebeach08 (01-21-2017), mysid (01-24-2017), rnsgaig (02-03-2017)
Sponsored Links