Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > COLORADO > Colorado General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Colorado General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Colorado that do not fit into any other Colorado sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 07-12-2018, 02:49 PM

Default In Denver R & C: What is the process? How long will he serve? Parole?

Hi
I need help on what to expect with this Prison journey!!! First time going through this. My fiancť was picked up from Mesa County Jail yesterday 07/11/18 current charges is 2y sentence with a pending new charge/case for contra band itís his first time going to prison. Havenít heard from him but I looked it up and heís there. Just want to know how this process works? He is eligible for parole this August. Is there anyway we can transfer his parole because I plan on moving out of state soon? He has been in jail/and ComCor since October 2017 how much time served will he get? I emailed him today through Jpay not sure if heíll get it. Please let me know if anyone can help with info
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2018, 07:21 PM
Super Moderator

PTO Super Moderator Pumpkin Hunt Participant 2014 Easter Egg Hunt 2013 - Participant 

Donation Award 

Thanked 30,563 Times in 11,010 Posts

Bria, welcome to PTO!

I've moved your thread to the Colorado forum, because they are the people who will have the best answers for you!

Good luck!
Sarianna (07-13-2018)
Old 07-12-2018, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimuay View Post
Bria, welcome to PTO!

I've moved your thread to the Colorado forum, because they are the people who will have the best answers for you!

Good luck!
Oh okay. I have no clue how to work anything on here LOL but I have a message that says itís been moved. How do I only post in Colorado threads?
Old 07-12-2018, 08:00 PM

Thanks
Old 07-12-2018, 08:41 PM

Thanked 2,667 Times in 1,257 Posts

I'm not in your state and hopefully someone with more knowledge comes on, but I wouldn't bank on parole with an open charge right now. Expect the worst and hope for the best.

Old 07-13-2018, 07:18 AM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 20,371 Times in 11,861 Posts

Welcome to Prison Talk. Use the main menu or this link to get to the Colorado forum, and answer the ones about your State.
http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135

Navigating around in PTO will become easier with frequent trips here.
Old 07-14-2018, 09:38 PM
Donation Award 

Hi and welcome to the Colorado forum. He is in DRDC? He will get your letters and jpays while he is there. It will probaby be a week or 2 before you get a call. They are locked down fo 23 hours a day at DRDC. When they are new there the pod they are assigned to is usually the last one that is let out and there are already lines for the phones so it is very hard for them to make phone calls. They are very isolated there so letters help a whole lot. As far as how much time he will get on the new charges I don't have any idea and I don't know how to get parole transferred to another state but I know it can be done. Let us know if you have any more questions.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saoirse1 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (07-15-2018), Lyndonbee (11-16-2018)