Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CONNECTICUT > Connecticut Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Connecticut Prison and Jail Specific Discussions Profiles and information about Connecticut prisons

Old 05-29-2006, 02:57 PM
Danzgirl

Default Macdougall-Walker lockdown

Does anyone have information on the lockdown status at Macdougall-Walker? Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2006, 04:02 PM

I do know that two C/O s were beaten badly last week and the jail has been on lock down since--hope this helps. One was a male and one was a female guard.
Old 05-29-2006, 04:26 PM
Danzgirl

I called there Thursday and they said they were having visits. So assumed that they would be able to make phone calls as well. And no phone call yet!
Old 05-29-2006, 04:29 PM

Someone must have given you wrong info, a friend of mine went up there Saturday and was turmed away due to the lockdown . Sucks huh?
Old 05-29-2006, 05:19 PM
Danzgirl

yup! am sure was some c/o's "sense of humor" Is quite common there! Am wondering how hard it would really be for them to post the status of visits on their website or have a recording on designated number to call? Maybe then they would not be so resentful of the volume of calls they have to answer when something like this happens!
Old 05-29-2006, 08:43 PM

My friend was just transfered on Friday and the LT thought it would be funny to tell me he went to CR, when I called back he said it was Osbourn, becasue of the holiday weekend the DOC has not updated the public info and won't until Tuesday so I had to call all over to find him. I finally did but I am sure this inaccurate info was humorous to LT. Walker who is the biggest scum, of the Earth, in case anyone ever has to deal with him. l--unbelievable!!!!
Old 05-29-2006, 11:04 PM
Banned

If that brass did it on purpose, you should file some sort of complaint. Also, consider writing to the editorial section of the newspapers. They print just about everything and it's guaranteed bad press for the employees of that jail.
Old 05-30-2006, 05:32 AM

Oh yea I already plan to write a letter to the commissioner about LT Walker, when he first told me my friend had landed in seg, he came out to th lobby and was sweet as pie and told me that my friend would most likely be transferrred to a higher kevel and had messed up all shots at parole (LIES)--he then asked me what my name was and assured me he would go to his cell and let him know I had came up there, he also said" I will have him calll you" LT Walker volunteered all this--when I explained he was still having a phone list problem he told me he would see to it that my friend was able to make a call from his office sometime during the week on his shift--he was super sweet--when I called again and spoke to him Sunday LT Walker told me he would give him paper to write to me---well, Tuesday when my friend had to call me from the Captains office because he received my letter telling him about mine and LT Walkers conversation and guess what-----Lt. Walker never said one word to him--ok I know it is not his responsibility to do that but don't go blowing my head up with all those lies which he volunteered!!!I When I called Friday to find out about his transfer, once again LT. Walker kept giving me wrong info and when I confronted him about why he never kept his word he said " oh well-I got busy" I bit my tongue and hung up on him.
Old 05-30-2006, 08:08 AM
Banned

The main problem with the brass is they're all stupid, just like the COs. The only ones with some brains in jail are the counselors and the nurses. But good luck getting anything from any of them. It's all a big game to them and they consider friends of inmates just as bad as inmates. They won't say it to your face, but that's the way they look at it. I think they get some sick satisfaction out of making people go through those stupid hoops.
Old 05-30-2006, 08:50 AM

my man is at walker and he told me that this happen on sunday night and that a lietuneant and a female CO was beaten, well they was on lock down for the entire week and my man said that monday they wasnt even given food or able to take baths at all, i dont know how many days they went like this because his letter was written on that monday, and i didnt get another one yet, but he called me this saturday and said that this was his first day coming out of cell for the whole week. so im guessing lockdown is over as of saturday night because he called me at 7.30pm sat . i cant believe walker had to be lockdown when the incident happen at macdougall.
Old 05-30-2006, 12:12 PM
Banned

They love to punish everyone for the actions of a few. It's stupid and encourages more violence from other inmates.
Old 05-30-2006, 12:49 PM

not being given any food is a bigggg violation and the commisioner should be notified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
Old 05-30-2006, 01:33 PM

My man is at walker also and from what he tells me things got really harsh for the whole week there and everyone was treated really bad. Walker is off lockdown cause I went to the visit on Sat. but the word is that Mcdougall will be on lockdown for three weeks. And as a heads up when you do go for a visit if you thought we got treated bad before this wait until you visit now they are acting real grimey and making you not even want to go back for a visit because of the treatment you receive from them. It was a real stressful visit for anyone that was there.
First Timers Club #74
Missing MY SOULMATE Club # 85

[noscdyear=2012&month=06&day=14&offset=offset[/noscd] until my love returns home
Old 05-30-2006, 07:39 PM
Banned

You know what, any CO who would treat inmates, or their friends and family poorly because of what one or two knuckleheads did deserve everything bad that comes their way. Those two inmates have what, life sentences? They have nothing to lose. Nice of them to lump everyone together.
Old 06-07-2006, 08:17 PM

need info on an inmate i believe is currently at macdougall is there any way to get pics of the inmates that are currently there without paying a fee... i am in ct visiting fam and the person at mac has a daughter he hasnt seen in a long time i will only be here a short time... his name is thomas hill please reply if any info is available
Old 06-08-2006, 06:47 AM

if you check the Ct Department of Corrections and go under inmate search you can find him

Old 06-08-2006, 11:53 AM
CaseworkerJess

Default info on an inmate

you can go onto the CT DOC website and type in Thomas Hill. I actually did it before I replied back to you and it says that he is at MacDougall if you asking so that you can visit him. If you just need a picture for his daughter, then I am not sure how you would go about doing that. The next step would be to call MacDougall- the phone number is (860)627-2100 and ask them what block Thomas is in and what days and times he has visits. Then you can go from there.