Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk > GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions Please post topics or discussions here that do not fit in the appropriate state or federal forums.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2017, 10:19 PM

Default Is Jpay now deleting old emails?

is anyone upset that JPay is deleting emails? I went to my JPay account today to go back and re-read a few emails that my love one sent to me in August and they are gone . I don't know about you but my emails mean everything to me. They are of sentimental value. A warning from JPay stating that they would delete messages would have been nice so that I could have saved some somehow or printed the ones that were important. I am beyond pissed. They let me keep emails that I sent however the ones that he sent me are disappearing and being deleted. This sucks! Did I miss the memo?

Last edited by str82daheart; 04-20-2017 at 10:21 PM..
Sponsored Links