Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

Old 11-13-2018, 05:28 PM

Default One of those days

Its just one of those days tbh where him being home is all I need
The last couple weeks have been rough im back in the place when he first got arrested and I use to just burst out crying
We are bow 9 months into his 20 month sentence and he is eligible for tag in june so thats what were hoping for so only 7 months left to go if that all goes well
I had a visit with him last sunday and it was good to see him hes looking well and doing what he needs to do. He has two jobs in there and he's an enchanced prisoner
I think its just me thats worrying and gotten myself into this rut
in time i know it will pass and im hoping and praying it passes soon cause we still have a road ahead to get through
The Following User Says Thank You to Londongirl94 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (11-14-2018)
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2018, 07:54 PM
Site Moderator Gone Mad

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 19,398 Times in 6,959 Posts

Sorry to hear you're struggling. It sounds like he's doing everything he can to get through his time and get home-- that's good! Try to get your head into something to make the time pass like cleaning out that closet that gets ignored or take up mini golf. Something that makes you feel good by accomplishment or by laughs. I'm not always the best at it myself, but I'll confess I'm typing with acrylic paint beneath my nails because I'm neck deep in refurbishing a concrete bird bath for the same reason except his coming home date is at least years away.

Big hugs, hang in there!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miamac For This Useful Post:
Londongirl94 (11-14-2018), wedtodarkness (11-15-2018)
Old 11-13-2018, 08:37 PM

Thanked 2,724 Times in 1,284 Posts

Do a count down. It helps at times.

Find projects to do like Mia said. I did a financial overhaul first,credit repair and now weight loss.

Taking care of me first while he is takinng care of himself, so the slate wI'llll be cleaner when he comes home.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onedayatatime13 For This Useful Post:
Guccigrl (11-14-2018), Londongirl94 (11-14-2018), wedtodarkness (11-15-2018)
Old 11-14-2018, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamac View Post
Sorry to hear you're struggling. It sounds like he's doing everything he can to get through his time and get home-- that's good! Try to get your head into something to make the time pass like cleaning out that closet that gets ignored or take up mini golf. Something that makes you feel good by accomplishment or by laughs. I'm not always the best at it myself, but I'll confess I'm typing with acrylic paint beneath my nails because I'm neck deep in refurbishing a concrete bird bath for the same reason except his coming home date is at least years away.

Big hugs, hang in there!
yeah he is and Im proud of him , we have been down a long road of the fours years we have been together this 40 month sentence ( only do half in the uk ) has changed him I believe and Im starting to see indications he does not want to live life like this anymore. Yeah I have signed up to the gym again cause since he's being away i've been eating life is going out of style loool, i might need to find something else aswell to keep me busy thank you . Wishing the best for you and your OH
The Following User Says Thank You to Londongirl94 For This Useful Post:
miamac (11-14-2018)
Old 11-14-2018, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onedayatatime13 View Post
Do a count down. It helps at times.

Find projects to do like Mia said. I did a financial overhaul first,credit repair and now weight loss.

Taking care of me first while he is takinng care of himself, so the slate wI'llll be cleaner when he comes home.
Thanks I wanted to but I think once Im in the new year I might do ,

Yeah I've joined the gym again but Il look for other things to do to take my mind off it and like you said taking care of me while he's doing what he has to so when he's home its a new beginning