Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > KENTUCKY > Kentucky Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Kentucky Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Kentucky.

Old 03-19-2015, 08:55 PM

Question New at Fulton County DC

My Mr was just transferred to Fulton County on Tuesday from Rowan County DC. I am not familiar with anything about this jail at all and I'm looking for any information that I can get. He tried to call me early this afternoon but I didn't know which phone system they used there so I wasn't able to have money on the phone when he called. I've got it on there now and I put a letter in the mail for him today but I'm praying he calls again tonight. Does anybody know what times the inmates can make calls there? He would call every night at 11 when he was at Rowan County but I don't know if he will be allowed to use the phone that late at Fulton County. Any information on this jail, especially the phone rules, I would greatly appreciate it. He went from being 45 minutes away to being 6.5 hours away and I am struggling. This man is my heart.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2015, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKG_lady View Post
My Mr was just transferred to Fulton County on Tuesday from Rowan County DC. I am not familiar with anything about this jail at all and I'm looking for any information that I can get. He tried to call me early this afternoon but I didn't know which phone system they used there so I wasn't able to have money on the phone when he called. I've got it on there now and I put a letter in the mail for him today but I'm praying he calls again tonight. Does anybody know what times the inmates can make calls there? He would call every night at 11 when he was at Rowan County but I don't know if he will be allowed to use the phone that late at Fulton County. Any information on this jail, especially the phone rules, I would greatly appreciate it. He went from being 45 minutes away to being 6.5 hours away and I am struggling. This man is my heart.
Why was he transferred?
Old 09-06-2015, 05:51 PM
PTO Administrator
Donation Award 

Thanked 37,134 Times in 17,133 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobslp View Post
Why was he transferred?
Probably because that's what the DOC does best My Mr was transferred (I think) 4 times before landing at the Assessment & Classification facility (Roederer) last bid. We're expecting no less this go round Tax dollars and budget justification

patchouli, PTO Admin

The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
scaredmom59 (01-05-2019)
Old 11-29-2015, 06:40 PM
PTO Administrator
Donation Award 

Thanked 37,134 Times in 17,133 Posts

I've since learned that Fulton County sucks, big time. County & state in the same pod, a big no-no per DOC Offenders sleeping on the floor--another big no-no according to DOC policy on state inmates in county facilities

The phone system there, which you already know but others may not, is Combined Public aka Inmate Sales.

Per Fulton County's website, you can order some commissary online ie packages:

Fulton County Detention Center 2010 South 7th street Hickman, KY 42050
270-236-2405
Services
Inmate Phones: Combined Public Communications 1-877-998-5678 or www.inmatesales.com
Deposit Money for inmate: 1-855-836-3364 or www.vendengine.com
Care Packages: 1-800-622-8166 or www.careacells.com

patchouli, PTO Admin