Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California: County & City Jail Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California: County & City Jail Discussions Topics & Discussions relating to County & City Jails in California.

Old 03-12-2008, 02:50 PM

Default marriage in la county jail

hi

im going thru the process of trying to marry my boyfriend. he is currently in pitches detention center. I've aleady got the inablilty packet completed now im just trying to find someone (reasonable) to perform the services. Also the la county registrar ofc. said that marriage behind the glass is not valid and i should have someone come to court (he has not been sentenced) and do it there has anyone else heard of that. the process has changes alot and most of the people working there dont seem to have a clue ive gotten the complete run around if can offer any advice thankx
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2008, 03:56 PM
Still loving my hubby...

Thanked 1,658 Times in 1,199 Posts

Good luck and congratulations sweetie...feel free to pm me if you need to k. = )

Old 03-13-2008, 11:08 AM

The people on the site are so wonderful thank you guys really for all your help and support will post update when its official.
Old 03-21-2008, 10:40 AM
Mr.& Mrs. Landeros 8-9-08

hello, well i myself want to get married to my boyfriend too, he is in the L.A Mens Central Jail but i have no idea where to start if you can give me some advice that would be great.