Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSOURI > Missouri Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Missouri Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Missouri

Old 02-15-2005, 02:24 PM
Esperando

Default Transfer Fulton DOC

Can anyone help me with info on Fulton I have read through alot of posts but not found much. How long does it take for them to be able to make calls typically. Does anyone know how to obtain forms early? What is the place like? Any info would be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2005, 05:49 PM
PTO Research Assistant

Default Diagnostics or Serving time?

Was getting ready to send you a pm but thought I'd check to see if you had posted anything first. And what do you know..... as I suspected you had.

My first question to you is whether he is at Fulton for diagnostics or is he serving his time there? After they have been sentenced they are immediately sent to diagnostics. This is where they are tested and evaluated, etc. After they complete this series of questioning and probing, he will recieve his ranking and classification levels. Then a decision will be made about where he will serve his time or go into a program. He will get his DOC number then.

If he is in diagnostics, visitation is different during that time. No form is required but he will need to list those whom he wishes to be able to visit him while being processed.

After diagnostics everyone will need to fill out a visitation form and be approved.

Just need to know a bit more info before I can help you further.
Old 02-27-2006, 06:25 AM

my hubby is in diagnostic there and used another inmates calling card to call me right after he got there. otherwise he had to wait til all his money showed up on books and such and that took a few days
Old 02-28-2006, 09:12 PM

My husband called me collect the day after he got there. He has only been there 4 days now. I was told by his PO that there is a meeting every 3rd Thur. of the month for the family of inmates that you can attend only if you are on the visiting list. They tell you info about DOC and you get a short visit after the meeting that does not count as a monthly visit. The meeting is at 3pm but you have to be there by 2:45pm. I am going to try to make it to the march meeting.