Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > WELCOME TO PTO > Introduce Yourself!
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Introduce Yourself! Please stop by and introduce yourself and share your story with others in the Prison Talk Online community!

Old 10-23-2018, 05:53 PM
I hope this **** helps

Default Intro--darkqueen from Arizona

Hi every one,

My name is Tabatha. I found this site and thought maybe it could help cope. My boyfriend is in prison here in Arizona they got him on double jeperody. He's a sex offender he was in prison. Once already for 2 years then got out and he went to the sheriff station here in Florance az to see where he goes to Register well the God dam cops decided to cuff him. Cause he's a sex offender and had no I'd on him and i am having a hard time so long story short I just need some friends who know what I am going through with being lonely and sad. I don't know how to help my man either.

Anyways thank you for letting me share a little bit and it's nice to meet all of PTO.

HAVE A NICE DAY

Last edited by darkqueen; 10-23-2018 at 05:56 PM.. Reason: Need to add something
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2018, 05:58 PM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 20,350 Times in 11,851 Posts

Welcome to Prison Talk. His lawyer, which he will have if he is charged with a crime, is the best person to help him. Be sure to check our Loving a SO forum too.
http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=101
Old 10-23-2018, 06:15 PM
I hope this **** helps

Default Lawery

But that's the thing is stupid Lawery won't help him or call me back so who knows what he is doing its just hard he is all i have
Old 10-23-2018, 07:28 PM

Weíre you with him when he was previously locked up?? If not, The not knowing stage is always the hardest, Iím currently going thru again it myself with my boyfriend. But this forum is honestly the best if you need support and other people who know what you are going thru. Iíve been apart of this forum for maybe two years each time my boyfriend has gone back to jail and itís helped me when no one else understood how i was feeling/going thru.

One of the best pieces of advice Iíve gotten is to just breathe as best you can. Youíll get thru it one day at a time i promise !
The Following User Says Thank You to torieoo For This Useful Post:
Kimimi (10-24-2018)
Old 10-27-2018, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkqueen View Post
Hi every one,

My name is Tabatha. I found this site and thought maybe it could help cope. My boyfriend is in prison here in Arizona they got him on double jeperody. He's a sex offender he was in prison. Once already for 2 years then got out and he went to the sheriff station here in Florance az to see where he goes to Register well the God dam cops decided to cuff him. Cause he's a sex offender and had no I'd on him and i am having a hard time so long story short I just need some friends who know what I am going through with being lonely and sad. I don't know how to help my man either.

Anyways thank you for letting me share a little bit and it's nice to meet all of PTO.

HAVE A NICE DAY
Hi Tabatha,

My BF is an RSO also. He is locked up right now in MCSO jail for probation violations. It is a tough life. Welcome to the forum and keep posting. There is a lot of support here that I have read. I will start posting in the Arizona and SO forums and be glad to support you as well.

~~Kari

The Following User Says Thank You to kari dunn For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (10-27-2018)