Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Straight Talk
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Straight Talk The general Ex-Offender discussion forum. If you have done time, this forum is for you.

Old 02-15-2019, 05:02 AM

I went up before the Chief Probation Officer this morning and I’ve been recalled back to prison for 10 days. He explained that young offenders can be recalled for up to 30 days, so I suppose I am lucky. He said if any further substances are found in my urine then I’ll be recalled for the full 30 days.
Russell said he hopes I’m going to use the time to seriously think about what I want to do with my life. He said he wants to find that boy and strangle him, but I don’t think it was really the boy’s fault. I knew what I was doing, I knew it was wrong and I thought I’d get away with it. It’s weird, I know when I’m doing something wrong, but I just seem to do it anyway.

I’ve just got to wait at home now. The PO explained that when there’s a place available for me then a police officer will come to get me, he said it could be anytime from today to next month. It’s going to be horrible just waiting at home for the police to knock on the door.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2019, 12:10 PM

Just received an email from my mum to say the Chief Inspector contacted my dad (who he's freindly with) to tell them that there is now a place for me at the prison, so they will be coming for me tomorrow. I think I would have preferred not to know if I'm honest. Russell is at work, but he called the prison to ask what I could take in and apart from some books it is basically zero. He also asked about visiting, but because I have to be kept seperate from the adult prisoners then they're not sure whether I'll get the chance.

I'm freaking out a bit now, I didn't expect it to be so soon. I'm just hoping one of the other prisoners does something to get himself put in segregation overnight so that there's no room for me.
Old 02-15-2019, 12:46 PM

Maybe it might be better to get it out of the way, rather than worrying about it for the next few weeks. At least you can try and mentally nod physically prepare yourself tonight. Receiving a knock on the door by the police at 07:00am tomorrow before you’d had chance to have a shower and brush your teeth would be annoying!

Please try to stay calm this evening, you don’t want to end up acting out because you’ve worked yourself up. If you need to talk to somebody before Russell comes home then you can either reply to this post or PM me. You can get through this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JakeW For This Useful Post:
Danny3001 (02-15-2019), safran (02-15-2019)
Old 02-15-2019, 01:10 PM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 20,944 Times in 12,162 Posts

The important thing is to always remember how you feel now, as you are awaiting your 10 day return to prison, so you will be sure to follow all of the rules when you are released again. Otherwise you will be writing about it again, but next time for 30 days.

The only way you can avoid the restrictions, and their consequences, is to successfully complete your entire term of PO supervision.
Old 02-15-2019, 02:03 PM

Yes, I'll definitely remember this feeling for a long time.

I'm trying to keep myself busy with my dog as I won't see him again for a while.