Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OREGON > Oregon General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Oregon General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Oregon that do not fit into any other Oregon sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 01-15-2003, 09:57 PM

Default snake river

i'm here in medford. if any one is planning a trip to ontario/oregon to vist let me know. i could chip in on that one. just let me know more than 30 days ahead of time if you want some one to help out with expenses. summer would be good.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2003, 06:51 AM
Remember to Smile!
Donation Award 

Tia, I just wanted to say hello and It's nice to see you here again Welcome back.

Sharon