Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Federal Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Federal prison Visitation info & issues, Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics.

Old 05-23-2019, 02:39 AM

Default Having issues sending newspaper to FCI El Reno

I've been having a lot of issues trying to send my Dad the WSJ. He's at FCI El Reno, I've set up the address to deliver directly to the PO box they give, along with his full name and register number. Other people with him at the satellite camp have had no issues with it, I've copied what they did to the T. I suspect it has to do with the fact he has a suffix, Jr, but I've tried every way I can think of and still cannot get it to him. Any suggestions?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2019, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlivolsi13 View Post
I've been having a lot of issues trying to send my Dad the WSJ. He's at FCI El Reno, I've set up the address to deliver directly to the PO box they give, along with his full name and register number. Other people with him at the satellite camp have had no issues with it, I've copied what they did to the T. I suspect it has to do with the fact he has a suffix, Jr, but I've tried every way I can think of and still cannot get it to him. Any suggestions?
Hey there. My husband is at El Reno and I have been having a hard time getting pictures and magazines to him. My best advice to you is if you can order from Amazon, that is your best bet. Anything I've ordered from there, as far as magazines, always goes through. If you can't, than contact the publisher/Newspaper customer service and give them specific instructions as far as the mailing address. There has been numerous times that I order something online and if I hadn't called to speak to a rep, they would've messed up his info ( like not added an inmate number even though I filled out the form with his number).. when it comes to pictures, I am now mailing my pictures priority mail so I can track them and file a missing mail inquiry via USPS if I have to bc it's gotten ridiculous. Good luck .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amglabeled For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (05-30-2019), Sarianna (05-30-2019)
Old 05-30-2019, 01:40 AM

Is anybody else having problems with the mail at FCI El Reno?
Old 07-23-2019, 07:11 PM

Mail is super slow at El Reno. The pure definition of snail mail!
The Following User Says Thank You to Boymom83 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (07-24-2019)
Old 08-13-2019, 04:10 PM

I don't send a paper there but in the past I had trouble sending USA Today. It took me months to get to the bottom of it and it turned out it was a USA Today problem where they got something mixed up on their system and were attaching another inmates number to his name and then they didn't deliver it as the address was incorrect.