Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Arizona that do not fit into any other Arizona sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 03-16-2006, 03:57 PM
Administrator Emeritus
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,105 Times in 219 Posts
Default Welcome Guests

Welcome Guests to the BIG A
We would like to extend our most heart felt welcome to all of our guests that are viewing our Arizona Forum , and of course all of PTO. We are here to lend you our support and share our knowledge with you. PTO comes to you without obligation and our only request of you is that you share your knowledge with us whenever possible. Once you register here at PTO please feel free to PM any of our team at anytime. We are all at the ready to help you in any way we can. We will all be waiting for your first post.

Love from
Dale’sforever,
HubbysLilAngelAngelBaby,
TEAM BSS

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Barbara For This Useful Post:
sadmomma031682 (12-29-2008), taylors lady (12-11-2008), tobygal (07-25-2010)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2006, 05:46 PM
Aimee

Hello and welcome to all of our guests in the AZ forum. We hope that you will find useful information here as well as support and encouragement.

We hope that you make the decision to join PTO! When you do join, please post an introduction of yourself in our AZ members introductions subforum, if you are comfortable doing so. Here is the link to the subforum: http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=725

Please contact myself or Dale'sForever if you need anything at all, or if you just need someone to talk to. You can contact us by clicking on our name and selecting 'send a private message to..'.

I look forward to meeting you!

Aimee
'HubbysLilAngelBaby'

Last edited by HubbysLilAngelBaby; 03-16-2006 at 05:48 PM..
Old 03-16-2006, 09:41 PM
Love my husband~AZ Alumni
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,001 Times in 760 Posts

Hi there , I also want to welcome all of our guests in the Arizona forum!! We hope that you will find the Arizona forum to be helpful to you, and that you will decide to join us!
As Aimee said, if you decide to join and have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to contact either of us. I hope to meet lots of new members soon! Lisa
The Following User Says Thank You to Dale'sforever For This Useful Post:
taylors lady (12-11-2008)
Old 06-24-2006, 01:08 AM

Hi,
Just wanted to say thanks for being here. I have alot to say but can barely keep my eyes open at the moment so I will write more tomorrow with a fresh brain.
I have been spending so much time looking for a site like this that I am afraid I may be neglecting my letter writing. ooops!! Well now that I have found a friendly place for me I can get back to it and do both regularly
Again thanks
Old 06-24-2006, 01:09 AM

New AZ. member here just checking in quick to say hi.
More tomorrow................................
Old 06-24-2006, 05:27 PM
MILF01

I came upon this forum by chance but had to laugh I just did 4months at ASPC-Perryville for a DUI. I found that as a DUI inmate i was intitled to very little. They take 67% of your wipp for mothers against drunk drivers the classes were limited and the was no gate money. Basically they release you to a bus station and tell you so long. Arizonas system is extemely out dated
Old 12-21-2006, 01:08 AM
His Rosepedal 4ever

Question Need Info On Az Jail Inmate Locator

Hi there......I need to locate someone that we just found out, is in an Arizona jail. Is there a "Jail Website" in Arizona that you can look someone up, if you have their name and birthdate? I'm from California....don't know the Arizona setup for this stuff.....Any info would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks....!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSS
We would like to extend our most heart felt welcome to all of our guests that are viewing our Arizona Forum , and of course all of PTO. We are here to lend you our support and share our knowledge with you. PTO comes to you without obligation and our only request of you is that you share your knowledge with us whenever possible. Once you register here at PTO please feel free to PM any of our team at anytime. We are all at the ready to help you in any way we can. We will all be waiting for your first post.

Love from
Dale’sforever,
HubbysLilAngelAngelBaby,
TEAM BSS

~Our love began at forever & ends at never.....~

Old 12-11-2008, 03:22 AM

i just needed to say:
feeling blue without you, feeling your love reach out through you and back again from me to you, you are my reason your are my light you are my hero and the 8 letters 3 words 1 meaning i cherish each night
i love you ht 831 baby and MERRY CHRISTMAS DARLIN' thank you prisontalk.com for letting us feel that there are others out there that understand taylors lady
Old 12-29-2008, 10:34 PM

Unhappy Need Help!!

Im new at this and am looking for some help. My son was at California Mens Colony in San Luis Obisbo and has been recently transferred to WASCO awaiting to be transferred to La Palma. Does anyone know anything about La Palma. Also I have heard that some of the guys transferred to Arizona are then transferred to other states?????????
Old 04-14-2009, 05:20 PM

Cool How do I change my user name?

Hi Barbara,

Quick question. When I signed up I used my real name, and I am trying to figure out how to change it to just a "user" name. I'm not really sure either where I will get your reply, but would like to not have my real name showing up when I post something.

Safety first.

Thanks,

Cathy

Last edited by Gilsgal; 04-14-2009 at 05:24 PM.. Reason: need to send private message
Old 07-30-2009, 11:32 PM

Default Thank you for your warm welcome.

I am so new at this and have sooo many questions I don't know where to start! Where can I get the basics regarding mail (she is just getting there and I don't know what unit she is in), should I apply for visitation on line? Will that be faster than by mail? I really need the "dummy" book.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara View Post

Love from
Dale’sforever,
HubbysLilAngelAngelBaby,
TEAM BSS
Old 07-31-2009, 05:59 AM
Forever His ♥
Donation Award 

Thanked 2,256 Times in 2,011 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebaba View Post
I am so new at this and have sooo many questions I don't know where to start! Where can I get the basics regarding mail (she is just getting there and I don't know what unit she is in), should I apply for visitation on line? Will that be faster than by mail? I really need the "dummy" book.
Hi there and Welcome to PTO and the Arizona forum.
Here is a link to the Perryville sub-forum where you'll be able to find the answers to some of your questions.
Old 08-29-2010, 12:06 AM

Hello...My name is LaKesha and my man is in Kingman and he has 10 more months...Ifanyone wants to share a ride or need someone to talk to please contact me. I need the company...
Thanks
Old 09-10-2013, 11:57 AM

Default I'm new...

Hello! I'm new to PrisonTalk and the Arizona specific forum. My bf is at FCI Phoenix, Navajo Unit. I'm only trying to find out if they are on lockdown or if something else is going on. I haven't heard from him since yesterday (9/9) morning and that is unusual. Can you help me find the right place to look?

Thanks! Kaina