Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BREAK TIME > PTO Lounge
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

PTO Lounge Come in... put your feet up and relax... talk about anything non-prison related! Hobbies, Books, Technical and Do it Yourself, Travel and more.

Old 11-14-2017, 08:55 PM

I feel you 100%. The past year has been a rough one....lost my father, my youngest son moved clear across the country with my only grandchild not two weeks after losing my dad, my moms health has been very fragile, in and out of the hospital, hard headed and non compliant with her meds, changed jobs(not s good move) I hate my new job, parole denied again for what feels like the umpteenth time, my sisters are having health issues with their husbands and the list goes on and on.

Feel like I would kill for a hassle free weekend......you know what you need to do but itís so hard. I heard this saying once, how can I take care of my problems one at a time when they refuse to stand in line.....this is my life right now.

Hang in there and try to focus on the positive. You are not alone!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kbsles For This Useful Post:
choclgs (11-18-2017), nimuay (11-15-2017), onedayatatime13 (11-22-2017)
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2017, 07:03 PM

Thanked 1,116 Times in 576 Posts
Default His mother

His mother is now in the hospital. Heart issues as well, but something different. Too many people getting sick this year. I have spent more time in the hospital visiting people this year then the last 10. I cant wait for 2018. This year kicks rocks.
Old 11-22-2017, 07:05 PM

Thanked 1,116 Times in 576 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbsles View Post
I feel you 100%. The past year has been a rough one....lost my father, my youngest son moved clear across the country with my only grandchild not two weeks after losing my dad, my moms health has been very fragile, in and out of the hospital, hard headed and non compliant with her meds, changed jobs(not s good move) I hate my new job, parole denied again for what feels like the umpteenth time, my sisters are having health issues with their husbands and the list goes on and on.

Feel like I would kill for a hassle free weekend......you know what you need to do but itís so hard. I heard this saying once, how can I take care of my problems one at a time when they refuse to stand in line.....this is my life right now.

Hang in there and try to focus on the positive. You are not alone!
God bless you! I'm over this year in many regards. It was a soul testing one for sure. Keep positive yourself!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onedayatatime13 For This Useful Post:
Kbsles (11-23-2017), nimuay (11-23-2017)