Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSOURI > Missouri Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Missouri Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Missouri Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 04-20-2006, 01:17 PM

Default Missouri State-Incarcerated prior to 8-11-82

Notice: Any Missouri prisoner (whose crime occured on or prior to 8/11/82, who wishes to challenge the Missouri Parole Board) who are not being given meaningful hearings according to the guidelines of this state. I understand there are approximately 60 women and 1500 men who have done more time that is required by law. Please, let me hear from you. Thanks

Last edited by Sister Belle; 04-20-2006 at 01:19 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2006, 05:29 PM
PTO Research Assistant

My son is one that was sentenced to an extraordinary amount of time. According to the Missouri Sentencing Guideline and from what I was told by officials he was only suppose to do 120 day shock. However the judge gave him 18 years and he has to do 85% of it because of the way it was written.
Old 04-22-2006, 10:39 PM

The Missouri Parole board used to be a total joke ! I hads to flatten a huge sentence all because of those old freaks. When I was down to six months they offered me a hearing I told them where to kiss. They in turn sent letters to my family telling them I refused parole. Thats been 29 years and they can still kiss my ass. The new guy with a girls name on the Missouri board is just as big of an _ _ _ hole as the old ones. If you must depend on the parole board in Missouri you may as well climb the fence.
Old 04-23-2006, 11:00 PM
Kevins Princess Bride

That's what my Kevin says too. He's been in 22 years and went up for parole 5 times. Same answer every time." Due to the nature of the crime"

Well the nature of the crime is never going to change. Rubber stamp reasons!

Denise
Old 04-27-2006, 12:30 PM
Banned

I Agree
Old 04-27-2006, 09:05 PM

I had a good friend in MSP who was serving life for the killing of a police officer in St. Louis. He did almost 30 years without no violations and still couldn't get paper. He finally ran off, stayed on the run for a couple of years. Now he's there forever. The Missouri parole board is the worst in the nation when it comes to paper.
Old 04-27-2006, 09:57 PM

I totally agree with all of you my husband has been in the system since 1990 and he's on his 16th year. When I spoke to my husband he told me if the parole board is going by the guidlines he's four years over. I live in the state of PA. and I have never seen anything like this before. He come up for parole in 07 and I guess he won't be getting his paper either. They want you to forget about you love one that in prison. Hang in there!
Old 05-01-2006, 09:01 PM
Banned

We need to stand up and fight about what the parol board is doing. If we all stood up we would have pretty big numbers. In MO alone there is over 31,000 people in Prison. It is time that we got togther in a group and fight for the wrong doing of the Parol Board.