Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Correctional Center (CCC) - Susanville
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Correctional Center (CCC) - Susanville Topics and Information relating to the California Correctional Center located in Susanville, California.

Old 07-21-2015, 02:22 PM
Site Moderator Gone Mad

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 13,881 Times in 5,340 Posts
Default CCC Marriage Q&A

Anything related to marriage procedures and weddings at CCC (only) belongs here.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2016, 12:06 AM

Hello everyone just sent over all of my document as well as the marriage application package and I spoke with the visiting manager and she said our wedding date should be August 20 of 2016 does anyone have tips for me about the whole wedding process and what I should expect thank you in advance
Old 06-20-2016, 02:29 AM

Congrats Shauna23. Wish I had advice but I was actually going to ask you... When you completed your marriage packet, did they tell you if you will get your birth certificates back? I just had to order a certified copy of his, his mom lost it a long time ago. But my concern is mine, it's foreign and would be nearly impossible to replace since my home town no longer exists. Also, who did you mail it in to? Do I need his counsellors name or just mail attention counselor? Thanks girl!
Old 06-21-2016, 12:04 PM

Default Hey boo

Thank you! I actually just sent the copies of my birth certificate and his certificate And our license I don't think you have to send the actual copy ... if I had to do that I would not be getting married LOL because anything can get lost in the mail and you'll be asked out! They also ask for identification and if you only have a license you couldn't send that in because you need your license if you got pulled over without a license that's a ticket meaning the actual copy so as long as you can make copies of all of your documents you should be fine at first no one was answering the phone so I just sent all the my documents and marriage packet to my fiancé because the correctional officer's are going to go through all of the Mail and separate the documents and send them over to visiting and then visiting sends it to the counselors But now I have the address to visiting so I'll send that to you so that your papers can get approved quicker

Inmate name and cvc#
Attn: Visiting
PO Box 790
Susanville, CA 96127 – 0790
Old 09-30-2016, 01:11 AM

Default New here

Hey I wanted to know how long was your process I send in the package already but I send it to him instead of the visiting but he talks to his councler and that everything look good just to get approved my the visiting or something like that do you have the number so I can call and ask? Thank you and congrats
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauna23 View Post
Hello everyone just sent over all of my document as well as the marriage application package and I spoke with the visiting manager and she said our wedding date should be August 20 of 2016 does anyone have tips for me about the whole wedding process and what I should expect thank you in advance