Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Correctional Center (CCC) - Susanville
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Correctional Center (CCC) - Susanville Topics and Information relating to the California Correctional Center located in Susanville, California.

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2012, 04:08 PM

So irritated right now...I had called on sunday to be sure that my account was setup. Ugh...WRONG as I had an intuition to check today of course them damn liars on the other end of the phone my account was not credited as I was told it would be. Now I am being told that my credit I applied on Sunday will not be applied to my account until after January. Oh and that they are sorry they had no idea that was going to happen. Keep in mind I have called a few times to be sure that my account was in good standings to recieve calls, since sunday and all of a sudden today they tell me NO!!

Sorry ladies I am just a bit piturbed and upset...had to vent...

Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2012, 06:29 PM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspotatohead View Post
So irritated right now...I had called on sunday to be sure that my account was setup. Ugh...WRONG as I had an intuition to check today of course them damn liars on the other end of the phone my account was not credited as I was told it would be. Now I am being told that my credit I applied on Sunday will not be applied to my account until after January. Oh and that they are sorry they had no idea that was going to happen. Keep in mind I have called a few times to be sure that my account was in good standings to recieve calls, since sunday and all of a sudden today they tell me NO!!

Sorry ladies I am just a bit piturbed and upset...had to vent...

OMG same thing happened to me! I called last week to try and add money to my account and that stupid ass lady told me that I didn't need too and that their new policy wasn't going to affect me! My husband tried to call me yesterday and the call wouldnt connect! I put money on my accout today so now I'm just waiting for my call! She straight lied to me! WTF are they lying to people on purpose or what! That or those people don't know what they talking about and should be better trained!

Last edited by Mrs. Happy; 11-27-2012 at 06:34 PM..
Old 11-27-2012, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Happy

OMG same thing happened to me! I called last week to try and add money to my account and that stupid ass lady told me that I didn't need too and that their new policy wasn't going to affect me! My husband tried to call me yesterday and the call wouldnt connect! I put money on my accout today so now I'm just waiting for my call! She straight lied to me! WTF are they lying to people on purpose or what! That or those people don't know what they talking about and should be better trained!
THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEIR DOING. plain and simple lol prison life is just SO fun.

MR. AND MRS. KIDD
SEPTEMBER 15, 2012
Old 11-27-2012, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Happy

Exactly I had called a few times as well.

Old 11-28-2012, 01:29 AM
Banned

Its weird because my bf was able to call me like he usually does (landline) and I haven't added money to my Ph yet. Shhhh don't tell on us LOL. But I'm not sure y. Idk if its because its a landline or what .. he said. He just wanted to see if it would work still.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous_85
Its weird because my bf was able to call me like he usually does (landline) and I haven't added money to my Ph yet. Shhhh don't tell on us LOL. But I'm not sure y. Idk if its because its a landline or what .. he said. He just wanted to see if it would work still.
the whole thing is just a mess. the first day it started hubby said it was a mad rush to the phones because the guys figured out they could call anyone even they didn't have anything set up the person who answered just had to accept I guess...

MR. AND MRS. KIDD
SEPTEMBER 15, 2012
Old 11-28-2012, 03:38 PM

Well I am a happy wifey again I got my call today finally

Old 11-28-2012, 06:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by he_is_missed

the whole thing is just a mess. the first day it started hubby said it was a mad rush to the phones because the guys figured out they could call anyone even they didn't have anything set up the person who answered just had to accept I guess...
Yea that's true policy guess 1st call was free LOL
Old 11-28-2012, 10:01 PM
Mr & Mrs Johnson 4 Ever

Smile

Quote:
Well I am a happy wifey again I got my call today finally
Yay!!!!!
Im Sooo bummed left my phone in the car to add to my crap day
Mr. Wonderful called 4x....I realized where I had left it an hr later....

Almost home.....missing your lips.....PT & Knight married 12/22/12!!!

Old 11-28-2012, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaMakeIt33

Yay!!!!!
ugh I didn't even get a damn call today!! I'm annoyed. no call yesterday either...I blame his mother.

MR. AND MRS. KIDD
SEPTEMBER 15, 2012
Old 11-29-2012, 01:43 AM

Quote:

Yay!!!!!
Thank you :-) Sorry you missed yours but there is always tomorrow :-)

The Following User Says Thank You to mrspotatohead For This Useful Post:
GottaMakeIt33 (11-29-2012)
Old 11-29-2012, 02:39 PM

5 days, no call. Still no letters

I'm home sick from work. bleh. I just sent him 2 books and sent some money. Beat the big storm and sent off a letter. Gonna watch some shows and maybe go to the store later with the girls. Prolly stop by the crafts store and treat myself to a hot glue gun and some spray paints. About time I start a project. Hope you ladies are having a good day, and if not, try and do something nice for yourselves.
Old 11-29-2012, 03:21 PM
He's Home!

Thanked 1,555 Times in 1,191 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by he_is_missed View Post
happy thanksgiving!!

how dare you stop by and not give us an update?!? how's baby? how's daddy? how are baby and daddy adjusting? how is the relationship with mommy and daddy going? DETAILS DETAILS WOMAN!! LOL

enjoy your thanksgiving with your family girlie!
I just knew you'd give me crap for not updating you ladies...hehehehe....
Baby & Daddy are doing great; she is such a daddy's girl & on his days off he takes her 'shopping' (her favorite hobby! hehehe) They have adjusted very well, she has yet to fully adjust to him being in charge as well so we've been working on that. Baby girl was so used to Mommy calling the shots (I still do , but you know what I mean...LOL). He came back into her life at the tender age of 3 & that is a difficult age as they (toddlers) are at an adjustment stage (school, independence, etc) & then throw in the mix daddy coming home; so she has acted up a bit but its to be expected. We are working on that as well & patience has kept me sane as she can be a handful...LOL

Relationship wise, we are better than ever & I am on cloud 9 each & every day. The wait was worth it & I can't wait to hear about everyone's homecoming story . We have never lived together so that has been new to me, we tend to both be hard headed & may get on eachothers nerves BUT we quickly 'make-up' & continue to work on anything that bothers/concerns us. COMMUNICATION is key, I can't stress just how important that is....inside & out we have always communicated honestly & that is what has kept us strong. We have so many things planned that we have yet to do & are slowly but surely working on our Bucket List. We started one a few months after he had left. Spending the Holiday's together was the #1 item & I was in tears as we crossed it off last Thursday; Thanksgiving was great! My family together once again & my parents & rest of my family made him feel so welcome.

I'd give ya more details hun but then this would turn into a 50 Shades of Gray chapter hehehehe

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving visiting hubby. How is your baby girl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaMakeIt33 View Post
Lmao! I was #27 today.....guess next time ill bring the graham crackers n hot cocoa
We got the camera today n it was packed....one gal I met hadn't had physical contact in two yrs! I'm like dam it's only been two months idk if I could've stayed sane that long
Girl I went 18 months without physical contact ; it was hard to say the least! The first time I got to hug my babe I was in tears & oh so ready to tear him apart in that visiting room hehehehe.

Hope you had an awesome visit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronigirl73 View Post
94 more days of prison to go!
94 more days! No lockdowns and no pat downs 93 more days of prison to go!!
91 days left hun!!! Did ya start a countdown yet? I can't believe how fast the days are going for ya!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving & if you got to visit I hope it was wonderful!

You all take care!!!

"We are the perfect couple, we're just not in the perfect situation." ~ Unknown
The Following User Says Thank You to HisSunshine0071 For This Useful Post:
GottaMakeIt33 (11-29-2012)
Old 11-29-2012, 04:57 PM

Crafts are turning out good! Made coffee filter snow flakes and construction paper chains. I think I'll send him a few snow flakes.

here are some patterns I found if you guys wanna send some off too I'll have to cut out little green trees and sharpie some ornaments on them. lol. those should get through right? maybe some paper presents? We cant use elmer's glue can we?

http://followpics.com/paper-snowflakes/
Old 11-29-2012, 05:24 PM
He's Home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeks89 View Post
Crafts are turning out good! Made coffee filter snow flakes and construction paper chains. I think I'll send him a few snow flakes.

here are some patterns I found if you guys wanna send some off too I'll have to cut out little green trees and sharpie some ornaments on them. lol. those should get through right? maybe some paper presents? We cant use elmer's glue can we?

How creative of you! I think the green trees will get thru just fine.... no elmer'sglue though

Old 11-29-2012, 07:12 PM
Mr & Mrs Johnson 4 Ever

Spending the Holiday's together was the #1 item & I was in tears as we crossed it off last Thursday; Thanksgiving was great!

Girl I went 18 months without physical contact ; it was hard to say the least! The first time I got to hug my babe I was in tears & oh so ready to tear him apart in that visiting room hehehehe.

<<<--- #1 Congratz!!!
#2 wowzers! hear i am bitchn about being celibate this long & counting n u couldn't even touch OUCH!I'm be tryna rip his clothes off ASAP!

#3 We had 3 days of visiting....the hardest part was/is always saying goodbye & watching him from across the room.....our son asked Sat "Is Daddy ready to come home yet?" I almost started crying but I just explained it's almost time. Oh he said today he should be getting 6wks off!!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to GottaMakeIt33 For This Useful Post:
HisSunshine0071 (11-30-2012)
Old 11-29-2012, 07:17 PM
Mr & Mrs Johnson 4 Ever

Quote:
Thank you :-) Sorry you missed yours but there is always tomorrow :-)
Got my call today....good news he said he should get his 6wks off for going to school so once it's "official" I should only have (243 days instead of 285) 8 months & 1 day to go.....

Hope u hear something soon too

Old 11-30-2012, 03:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeks89

Whoa.... those are shmancy fancy...
Old 11-30-2012, 03:52 AM
Banned

Quote:

Got my call today....good news he said he should get his 6wks off for going to school so once it's "official" I should only have (243 days instead of 285) 8 months & 1 day to go.....

Hope u hear something soon too
You're right behind me...
Old 11-30-2012, 03:53 AM
Banned

OooO me?!?! I'm just up at 2a like I don't have to be at work by 745...
Attached Images
File Type: png ForumRunner_20121130_015347.png (49.6 KB, 8 views)
Old 11-30-2012, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Whoa.... those are shmancy fancy...
Ya, it was a little frustrating working with coffee filters, but the end result is awesome! Mine didnt come out picture perfect, but pretty close. Now I just gotta hang them.

I'm goin Buddy the Elf on my house today and tomorrow. Made so many paper chains. Got some snow flakes out. Bought some dollar tree felt hanging things, and decorated them with glitter glue. Hung up some signs. We bought a 6' tall fake tree and some lights at target all for $25. Hung up my stocking, and made little bags of reindeer noses for stocking stuffers. I just got a recipe for coal, I'm excited to try it.
Old 11-30-2012, 01:11 PM
Mr & Mrs Johnson 4 Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous_85 View Post
You're right behind me...
so tell your dude to hurry up so mine can jump off the bridge too! Lol "if u ask me I'm ready"
How much time do you have left?
Are you going to do a countdown too?

Old 11-30-2012, 04:17 PM
He's Home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaMakeIt33 View Post
Spending the Holiday's together was the #1 item & I was in tears as we crossed it off last Thursday; Thanksgiving was great!

<<<--- #1 Congratz!!!
#2 wowzers! hear i am bitchn about being celibate this long & counting n u couldn't even touch OUCH!I'm be tryna rip his clothes off ASAP!

#3 We had 3 days of visiting....the hardest part was/is always saying goodbye & watching him from across the room.....our son asked Sat "Is Daddy ready to come home yet?" I almost started crying but I just explained it's almost time. Oh he said today he should be getting 6wks off!!!!!
Girl I waited a total of a lil over 3.5 yrs for my babe to come home...It was hard but we made it!

Congrats on him geting 6 weeks off He is getting closer to going home to you

Old 11-30-2012, 09:25 PM

so I got my call tonight but almost got into an argument apparently he called and the operator told him that I denied his call!! I NEVER GOT IT! so he frantically called back and when I answered he started to question me! oh no no no no mama don't play that! luckily he just accepted that it never connected and we moved on. buuuuut just a heads up! stupid offender connect!

MR. AND MRS. KIDD
SEPTEMBER 15, 2012
Closed Thread