Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Wives & Girlfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Wives & Girlfriends in Prison For everyone who has a wife, girlfriend, or female partner incarcerated.

View Poll Results: Are you a man?
Yes 81 52.94%
No 72 47.06%
Voters: 153. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #151  
Old 03-20-2018, 06:48 PM
BriBri08 BriBri08 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Orlando Florida
Posts: 23
Thanks: 15
Thanked 18 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovejellybean View Post
My girlfriend just currently got transferred to CCWF, I think itís pretty cool that you guys have this site because it gave a little comfort to be honest, I bet itís hard for many of you guys whoíve spent your every day life with your girl and then suddenly sheís taken from you itís been hard for me But I see I am not alone
Yes this site has helped me as well. Itís easy to come on here and vent lol. Your correct when you say being with my wife 15 years then all of the sudden she has to go serve time for some BS. My wife could have pled and received probation however she wanted to prove her innocence at a trial (What a Joke that was) and then catches almost 3 years..... Either way, Time is running out, we have 22 days left and sheís home free! Cant wait to get back to living and putting this roadblock behind us. Itís easy to say coming out of the other end of this but going into it was much worse.. Stay the course and watch time fly. Best thing is the clock never stops ticking..
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BriBri08 For This Useful Post:
WaitingWilkes (03-21-2018)
Sponsored Links
  #152  
Old 03-21-2018, 08:45 AM
WaitingWilkes WaitingWilkes is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 1,065
Thanks: 654
Thanked 796 Times in 463 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovejellybean View Post
My girlfriend just currently got transferred to CCWF, I think itís pretty cool that you guys have this site because it gave a little comfort to be honest, I bet itís hard for many of you guys whoíve spent your every day life with your girl and then suddenly sheís taken from you itís been hard for me But I see I am not alone

You're good company here. Nobody's going to tell you you're crazy for sticking with your lady.
Reply With Quote
  #153  
Old 03-21-2018, 08:50 AM
WaitingWilkes WaitingWilkes is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 1,065
Thanks: 654
Thanked 796 Times in 463 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriBri08 View Post
Yes this site has helped me as well. Itís easy to come on here and vent lol. Your correct when you say being with my wife 15 years then all of the sudden she has to go serve time for some BS. My wife could have pled and received probation however she wanted to prove her innocence at a trial (What a Joke that was)and then catches almost 3 years..... Either way, Time is running out, we have 22 days left and sheís home free! Cant wait to get back to living and putting this roadblock behind us. Itís easy to say coming out of the other end of this but going into it was much worse.. Stay the course and watch time fly. Best thing is the clock never stops ticking..
Glad you're at the end of it! You must both be on cloud 9! Wish we could be on it with you. "Trial" - A legal proceeding in which 12 people with no legal training decid which side has the better lawyer.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WaitingWilkes For This Useful Post:
BriBri08 (03-21-2018), fbopnomore (03-22-2018)
  #154  
Old 03-21-2018, 09:47 PM
BriBri08 BriBri08 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Orlando Florida
Posts: 23
Thanks: 15
Thanked 18 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitingWilkes View Post
Glad you're at the end of it! You must both be on cloud 9! Wish we could be on it with you. "Trial" - A legal proceeding in which 12 people with no legal training decid which side has the better lawyer.

Isnít that the truth... Yes our spirits are definitely on the rise and I wish you and your loved one a happy ending as well. I Give you and everyone here that is waiting and supporting there loved ones all the credit in the world. Although the pain was unbearable at times, the minute she walk out those doors and back in my arms, it will have all been worth it... I canít wait...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BriBri08 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (03-22-2018)
  #155  
Old 03-25-2018, 04:40 PM
WaitingWilkes WaitingWilkes is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 1,065
Thanks: 654
Thanked 796 Times in 463 Posts
Default

[quote=AltheBiker;7497335 ... If mom gets to choose her daughter's mate/friends, etc...then I would think I probably don't have much of a chance. ... [/quote]

It desn't seem like mom did an outstanding good job of choosing guys for her in the past.
Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old 03-25-2018, 05:03 PM
AltheBiker's Avatar
AltheBiker AltheBiker is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 213
Thanks: 31
Thanked 247 Times in 121 Posts
Default Youíre right Wilkes...

Cristina left home at 13 and was living on her own from then on. There was poor homelife before that. The mom is at least back in her life and they’re rebuilding their relationship. It’s a positive thing but I don’t believe it’ll ever be what I’d call excellent. Cristina and I broke up but we’re still good friends. She got very mean and demanding and it became too much for me. I still send her enough $ for shampoo, bathroom products and coffee but not like i used to. I visit about monthly and she appreciates having a stable relationship with me albeit not romantic. I’m enjoying our friendship as it is now and expect we’ll be friends for life even though the romance didn’t go exactly as planned.
Al
Reply With Quote
  #157  
Old 04-01-2018, 04:44 PM
WaitingWilkes WaitingWilkes is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 1,065
Thanks: 654
Thanked 796 Times in 463 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltheBiker View Post
Cristina left home at 13 and was living on her own from then on. There was poor homelife before that. The mom is at least back in her life and theyíre rebuilding their relationship. Itís a positive thing but I donít believe itíll ever be what Iíd call excellent. Cristina and I broke up but weíre still good friends. She got very mean and demanding and it became too much for me. I still send her enough $ for shampoo, bathroom products and coffee but not like i used to. I visit about monthly and she appreciates having a stable relationship with me albeit not romantic. Iím enjoying our friendship as it is now and expect weíll be friends for life even though the romance didnít go exactly as planned.
Al
I'm sorry it didn't work out the way you hoped it would. Still having you as a supportive friend has to mean a lot to Cristina. Best of luck to both of you.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WaitingWilkes For This Useful Post:
BriBri08 (04-02-2018)
  #158  
Old 04-08-2018, 05:54 PM
BriBri08 BriBri08 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Orlando Florida
Posts: 23
Thanks: 15
Thanked 18 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Well here we are 3 days left and a wake up! She walks out those doors Thursday morning and This nightmare of the last 2.5 years will be over! Really appreciate everyoneís advice going back to day 1 where I found this site and so many of you reached out and helped me pull through. I hope everyone on here has the same outcome and all your prayers are answered.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BriBri08 For This Useful Post:
miamac (04-09-2018), WaitingWilkes (04-09-2018)
  #159  
Old 04-09-2018, 08:14 AM
WaitingWilkes WaitingWilkes is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 1,065
Thanks: 654
Thanked 796 Times in 463 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriBri08 View Post
Well here we are 3 days left and a wake up! She walks out those doors Thursday morning and This nightmare of the last 2.5 years will be over! Really appreciate everyoneís advice going back to day 1 where I found this site and so many of you reached out and helped me pull through. I hope everyone on here has the same outcome and all your prayers are answered.
Couldn't be happier for you (or more envious!). I hope her freedom's perfect for both of you.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WaitingWilkes For This Useful Post:
BriBri08 (04-09-2018)
  #160  
Old 04-09-2018, 02:29 PM
DoubleDown DoubleDown is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Not the only man in here. I Just found this site. My girlfriend has been locked up since mid Jan. Recently transferred to a rehab program. She will be there till mid September.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DoubleDown For This Useful Post:
miamac (04-09-2018), WaitingWilkes (04-09-2018)
  #161  
Old 04-09-2018, 03:56 PM
WaitingWilkes WaitingWilkes is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 1,065
Thanks: 654
Thanked 796 Times in 463 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDown View Post
Not the only man in here. I Just found this site. My girlfriend has been locked up since mid Jan. Recently transferred to a rehab program. She will be there till mid September.
Welcome to the place where everybody understands.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WaitingWilkes For This Useful Post:
BriBri08 (04-09-2018)
  #162  
Old 04-09-2018, 05:09 PM
miamac's Avatar
miamac miamac is offline
Site Moderator Gone Mad

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

 

Join Date: May 2013
Location: ORnativeAZresCAtied
Posts: 9,084
Thanks: 11,790
Thanked 16,392 Times in 6,102 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDown View Post
Not the only man in here. I Just found this site. My girlfriend has been locked up since mid Jan. Recently transferred to a rehab program. She will be there till mid September.
I'm not a guy, but my spouse is in prison and the men are generous enough to let us drop in their threads now and again.

Welcome to Prison Talk. If you have any site questions, feel free to PM a moderator. Our names are in green, purple, blue and red.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miamac For This Useful Post:
BriBri08 (04-09-2018), missingdee (04-10-2018)
  #163  
Old 04-09-2018, 08:38 PM
BriBri08 BriBri08 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Orlando Florida
Posts: 23
Thanks: 15
Thanked 18 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitingWilkes View Post
Couldn't be happier for you (or more envious!). I hope her freedom's perfect for both of you.

Thanks so much. I will check in and update on the progress.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:49 PM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics