Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > WELCOME TO PTO > Introduce Yourself!
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Introduce Yourself! Please stop by and introduce yourself and share your story with others in the Prison Talk Online community!

Old 11-20-2018, 08:19 PM

Default Intro--PADHP from Florida

Any in put would be great. For 5 years I know this guy he lived a block over. He had this girlfriend. They fought all the time. They broke up he went back to his home state. I had a crush on him the whole. No one knew! I was visiting friends. He would call times me at times we would talk. When I was heading back home from visiting- he called and asked if I would pick him up and he would drive back to Florida. I jumped in it. It took me 18 hours to pick him up. I got to his family house about 11:30 PM. I sleep for about 4 hours. Got a u-haul and packed it and some if my truck. We laughed talked. We even had a problem with the truck. We got back to my place. My room mate had friends staying - so we had to share my room. He would tell everyone. His brother, son, friends. That he is happier then he was ever been. Our relationship grow. He had warrant out for jumping probation 2 years either. The cops got him 6 months after getting back. When he was in jail for 2 months. He already had some time serviced. I always had money in the phone for him, sent care packages and even when to visit. He told me he loves me, misses me. Started talking about getting a home together. When he got out - it was fun. Then he just starting act different. Still would say he loved me. His friends still saying that I am his old lady. Now he is pulling away. But tells me he still wants to get the house with me. Still loves me. But doesn't want to be with me. But then tell me to come over and hang out. His friends tell me that I am his everything. He even told his friend in front of me today. That he has to get his business up and running again. He has to make sure I am taken care of. He has been in and out of jail and prison many times. He wants me. But doesn't want me. He gives me kisses in front if his friends. Talks about my cooking Nice things! Protects me. When he was in jail. I had friends and people I know tell me that he was just doing jail talk. What he thought I wanted to hear. I have heard if things like this happen. He loves me. I am everything. But he is not sure he will be around. We will never not be part of each others lives. He says he will never not be there for me. I love him with all my heart and soul. I hide with him when the cops came looking for him. I lied to cops that I did not know were he was. No matter how much I love him. Is he just messed up from all the jail/prison time. I can't let him mess up my life and hurt me so much. I know it would be hard to leave. Have to look out for me. He is not with anyone else. I am just confused. Feel like I am walking in a tight rope. One way I fall and hurt. Other way I just stand there! Like a deer in headlights.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2018, 08:47 AM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 20,508 Times in 11,930 Posts

Welcome to Prison Talk. Do whatever is best for you.
Old 11-21-2018, 09:19 AM
Missing my better half
Donation Award 

so hes telling you he loves you but doesn't want to be with you?
I definitely agree that you should do whats best for you. how id handle it and how you handle it are probably completely different so look within yourself and find whats best and go from there. welcome to PTO

one day closer

Old 11-27-2018, 09:00 PM

PTO Moderator 

Thanked 3,382 Times in 1,289 Posts

Welcome to PTO. We're glad you found us. I'm sure this is difficult whether he is doing time or not. Perhaps the husband and boyfriends forum will be of help.

Keep reading and posting. But remember, how does this person help you to be your best? Do the mixed signals he is sending build you up or break you down piece by piece? How much will you tolerate?

Just food for thought.

"
There is no question that in virtually all circumstances in which people are doing things in order to get rewards, extrinsic tangible rewards undermine intrinsic motivation." the New Scientist (12th April 2011, pp 40-43)

" Every life you touch, every fear or pain you ease, every loved ones' heart that you ease the burden from is the reason you are here."