Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

View Poll Results: if you had the chance to get pregnant would you?
yes 897 38.37%
no 1,039 44.44%
maybe 307 13.13%
can't decide 95 4.06%
Voters: 2338. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-30-2011, 11:29 AM
Millers Wifey <3

If that ? Was to me with my fiancé lmao
I'm havin that mans baby no matter what it takes haha def don't want to wait until I'm 30 to try!
Old 09-30-2011, 06:05 PM

I would not have a child now because he has a daughter and he did not see her birth so i would not want to take that experince from him but when he comes home yes we are going to make our baby
Old 10-01-2011, 12:18 PM

I do and Godwilling if its in my chart that I will have more then it will be God knows best.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:56 PM

My husband isnt in for life. Before going in we had been trying for 5 years to have a baby unfortunately didnt happen. Apprently, I cant have any kids. As hard as it is to be a single mom. Those are some shoes that only powerful loving dedicated people can fill. If I would be able to come out pregnant I would do it without any hesitation. Of course I would love for him to be there with me through everything. Wouldnt we all??
Old 10-03-2011, 10:18 PM

I Voted Maybe!! Only Because I already have 2 Children of my own, And he also has two of his own! He wants more kids but he never been there for there birth so! And him being there is Important to Me as much as its Important to Him! But just to Know I get to have sex with My Husband! Yea Ill GO! And Enjoy every Fucking Min of it!
Old 10-04-2011, 02:42 PM

I say yes in a heartbeat, I love my man and I have no kids with him yet and he has a daughter but all I ever wanted since last month was to have he's youth for him but now he's lock up I want it more then anything....
Old 10-05-2011, 01:13 PM

Id have to say no, we have an 8 month old son, my hunny got locked up in July, its been hard as hell trying to maintain everything by myself. Children are expensive as is, but adding the costs of caring for an inmate as well, it adds up. I love my man with all my heart, but Id defenitely wait until he gets out. By then, he'll b almost 40 & I'll b almost 30. He's 34 & Im 23.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:03 PM

My husband wants to get me pregnant on our first family visit and have another one when he's close to coming home.. but I want to get pregnant when hes close to coming home so he can at least be home for the birth.. Whatever happens happens...

BLUE <3 MG FOREVER&ALWAYS
Old 10-11-2011, 10:56 PM
Missing my inmate

As bad as I want to have my mans baby I'd not do it.IV got two kids that call him there daddy even though he's not and its been really had on them. Its all so in my best health to not have one right now I would be about 6 months prengent with my mans baby now if I had not lost it. But IV got to have surgery in a few months to have cancer removed that IV got no idea how to pay for. And to top that off my car is messed up so no way to get there to have it done too
Old 11-06-2011, 12:51 PM
Account Closed

No I would not !. I would want us to share that beautiful journey [together] at the same time <3;*
Old 11-06-2011, 02:23 PM
Beau's One & Only

My husband went to jail when our daughter was 2 mths old and she will be one this month. We do want one more but it will be when he's home. Being a single mom is tough and with Lola being just like her hardheaded daddy...I have my hands full lol.
Old 11-10-2011, 03:20 AM
Very Married<3

If it worked out that way yes. California has conjugal visits and if everything was timed perfectly I'd give it a shot.

My husband has the exact characteristics that I want the father of my future kids to have and that's why I chose him. His family is full of people who I consider attractive so my kids will most likely be gorgeous. The child my husband has is so freakin' cute! I can't wait to have my husband's babies lol.

**Forever & Always**
Old 11-10-2011, 11:42 AM
His ride or die chick!

Well I dont think i would just because im actually going thru it right now without him. I was 11/2 months preggo when they took him and he has been gone for 6months, its the hardest thing ive ever had to go thru. We also have an 111/12 month old baby girl and him been gone has made things harder on us. Ive got all the responsability by myself and financially...well let me just not say anything about that. I get frustrated because he is not here to help and i need him so much. I have the support of my family, but his support is beeded very much no matter what. Saddest thing for me is he is missing everything

Last edited by gabbsplus2; 11-10-2011 at 11:43 AM..
Old 11-10-2011, 06:12 PM

My husband had gotten locked a week before i had my daughter who now 18mon. He has fed time do..but i love him to death.and i wud have another baby with him while he locked up or i wud rather it be closer to the time he comes home so he can actually be there to help
Old 11-16-2011, 02:24 AM
nixlovingwife

Its strange how things can change so quickly. My husband has a daughter. When we first started dating he said he never wanted to get married and didnt want another kid for years...but once he got into trouble (and I bailed him out) he proposed and we got married. As soon as he was sentenced he told me he wants a baby...like now! I would rather wait till he comes home, or at least closer to the time he comes home.
Old 11-16-2011, 03:06 AM

We have thought about it because a week before he went in,i lost my baby i was 10 Weeks pregnant n losin my baby n him really took its toll on me i entered a deep depression so hes started.askin me to have a baby but i rather wait till he is out i always believe things happen for a reason i hate that i had to lose my baby n it hurts me so bad :'( but i think about it i would have gone through my whole pregnancy alone n he would have missed the birth of our baby.. God had other plans n i dont want him to miss 1 day of our babys life n i dont want my baby to grow up witout daddy there everyday. Its best to wait till hes out n home wit me.
Old 11-23-2011, 01:47 AM

I would I know it would be better I he was home but I jus look at it like he will one day
Old 12-01-2011, 02:58 AM

No!!!!
Old 12-01-2011, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovinmygordo!
We have thought about it because a week before he went in,i lost my baby i was 10 Weeks pregnant n losin my baby n him really took its toll on me i entered a deep depression so hes started.askin me to have a baby but i rather wait till he is out i always believe things happen for a reason i hate that i had to lose my baby n it hurts me so bad :'( but i think about it i would have gone through my whole pregnancy alone n he would have missed the birth of our baby.. God had other plans n i dont want him to miss 1 day of our babys life n i dont want my baby to grow up witout daddy there everyday. Its best to wait till hes out n home wit me.
I cant imagine your pain. I am sorry....

To answer the question..... Hell No! He'd kill me for cheating! Lol! (its impossible in Louisiana to get preg BY HIM while he's in because we only visit through glass)
Old 12-01-2011, 04:48 AM
Banned

I would be okay with falling pregnant a couple of months before he got out.
But I would prefer that it happened once he was actually out! I want him there every single day and not miss out on a thing! <3
Old 12-01-2011, 07:09 AM

Thumbs down

I did get pregnant while he's been in there and trust me that's not the kind of drama you want in your life

Old 12-01-2011, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agoodwoman318

I cant imagine your pain. I am sorry....

To answer the question..... Hell No! He'd kill me for cheating! Lol! (its impossible in Louisiana to get preg BY HIM while he's in because we only visit through glass)
Its the hardest thing i ever been through but he has helped me,even tho hes miles away. N thank u.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:19 AM

No freaking way. IF he ever knocks me up, he's going to have to deal with all the same crazy I have to.
Old 12-11-2011, 08:28 AM

No but my isn't a lifer I have a daughter not by him but I would love to have one of his babys one day n we have talked about having. A baby. Cuz he would love to have a son so no I won't. Sleep w another guy to have a baby but we all have different. Choices that we make

Sent from my PantechP8000 using PrisonTalk
Old 12-11-2011, 10:44 AM

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!! This is a difficult situation to be in...I would never complicate it by having a child intentionally. We have 3 children and incarceration has effected them each differently. My husband does a pretty good job of being present in their lives but it's nowhere near the same as if he were here and hands on.