Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ILLINOIS > Illinois Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Illinois Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation or release in Illinois should be posted here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 06-12-2019, 05:27 PM
TrueeBlessingg's Avatar
TrueeBlessingg TrueeBlessingg is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Chicago,IL
Posts: 35
Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Yes he’s in NRC. I sent money by western union today I’m skeptical because it only asked for the numbers in his inmate id and not the letter. So I’m wondering if it would still go to him if i sent it to Illinois Department of Correction and it has his first and last name and the numbers in his inmate id
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #27  
Old 06-12-2019, 05:50 PM
jessesgirl1111 jessesgirl1111 is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 278
Thanks: 178
Thanked 150 Times in 109 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueeBlessingg View Post
Yes he’s in NRC. I sent money by western union today I’m skeptical because it only asked for the numbers in his inmate id and not the letter. So I’m wondering if it would still go to him if i sent it to Illinois Department of Correction and it has his first and last name and the numbers in his inmate id
I’ve never used western union. Only jpay and gtl becuz they get itvhexbext day, and the app is so easy.
__________________
“The wound is the place where the Light enters you.”

“I’d like to think that women are Gods, because we resurrect men. We lift them up so high they almost start to believe they can live without us.”



Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-12-2019, 06:07 PM
TrueeBlessingg's Avatar
TrueeBlessingg TrueeBlessingg is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Chicago,IL
Posts: 35
Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Jpay wouldn’t let me use my card I called customer service they said since my account new and they have high fraud activity I got to wait until the morning to speak with a different department then wait another 24 hours to process it. He needed it before Friday so I took my chances with western union. I hope my money doesn’t get lost or goes to the wrong person
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-15-2019, 12:16 AM
jessesgirl1111 jessesgirl1111 is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 278
Thanks: 178
Thanked 150 Times in 109 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueeBlessingg View Post
Jpay wouldn’t let me use my card I called customer service they said since my account new and they have high fraud activity I got to wait until the morning to speak with a different department then wait another 24 hours to process it. He needed it before Friday so I took my chances with western union. I hope my money doesn’t get lost or goes to the wrong person
Gotcha. GTL has cheaper fees FYI than jpay if you wanna try them.
__________________
“The wound is the place where the Light enters you.”

“I’d like to think that women are Gods, because we resurrect men. We lift them up so high they almost start to believe they can live without us.”



Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06-24-2019, 01:18 PM
TrueeBlessingg's Avatar
TrueeBlessingg TrueeBlessingg is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Chicago,IL
Posts: 35
Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Hey, so I checked Chicago public police arrests and his new cases were there up until today. He had court for the new case today and he was told he’ll be given community service for a dui he was going to court for before he got locked up. Now neither police record is showing up. Could that mean the charges were dismissed ?
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 06-24-2019, 01:27 PM
jessesgirl1111 jessesgirl1111 is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 278
Thanks: 178
Thanked 150 Times in 109 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueeBlessingg View Post
Hey, so I checked Chicago public police arrests and his new cases were there up until today. He had court for the new case today and he was told he’ll be given community service for a dui he was going to court for before he got locked up. Now neither police record is showing up. Could that mean the charges were dismissed ?
Idk to be honest, the city of Chicago public records is such a pain in the ass. You may have to wait until tmro to see if it’s refreshed. It shouldn’t just disappear, the disposition would have to be updated. Maybe cuz it’s the day of they’re updating. Can he call you? Has he called since being in nrc?
__________________
“The wound is the place where the Light enters you.”

“I’d like to think that women are Gods, because we resurrect men. We lift them up so high they almost start to believe they can live without us.”



Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 06-24-2019, 01:49 PM
TrueeBlessingg's Avatar
TrueeBlessingg TrueeBlessingg is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Chicago,IL
Posts: 35
Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Oh okay that makes sense. Yeah he calls every Sunday and Wednesday so the next
time he calls he should tell me what happened at court today and the parole board meeting Wednesday morning. I’m praying for good news. He says there’s ghosts in the cells lol idk how true it is but he said he’s had some symptoms of insomnia while there as well
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 06-24-2019, 06:55 PM
jessesgirl1111 jessesgirl1111 is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 278
Thanks: 178
Thanked 150 Times in 109 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueeBlessingg View Post
Oh okay that makes sense. Yeah he calls every Sunday and Wednesday so the next
time he calls he should tell me what happened at court today and the parole board meeting Wednesday morning. I’m praying for good news. He says there’s ghosts in the cells lol idk how true it is but he said he’s had some symptoms of insomnia while there as well
Ghosts.. I bet. Best wishes for the hearing you’re in my prayers.
__________________
“The wound is the place where the Light enters you.”

“I’d like to think that women are Gods, because we resurrect men. We lift them up so high they almost start to believe they can live without us.”



Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 06-25-2019, 01:02 PM
TrueeBlessingg's Avatar
TrueeBlessingg TrueeBlessingg is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Chicago,IL
Posts: 35
Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default

One more question lol. So I called the court room and they say his charges for the new case was thrown out. I know you say if he don’t get any time for his new case his parole would be reinstated. Is there any chance he can still get violated?
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 06-25-2019, 02:58 PM
jessesgirl1111 jessesgirl1111 is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 278
Thanks: 178
Thanked 150 Times in 109 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueeBlessingg View Post
One more question lol. So I called the court room and they say his charges for the new case was thrown out. I know you say if he don’t get any time for his new case his parole would be reinstated. Is there any chance he can still get violated?
There’s always a chance! But my guess is they’ll throw him back out on parole! That’s good news I’m so glad it got thrown out!! Fingers crossed for the hearing!
__________________
“The wound is the place where the Light enters you.”

“I’d like to think that women are Gods, because we resurrect men. We lift them up so high they almost start to believe they can live without us.”



Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 06-27-2019, 05:15 PM
TrueeBlessingg's Avatar
TrueeBlessingg TrueeBlessingg is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Chicago,IL
Posts: 35
Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Do you know anything I can do or anyone I can talk to because this all seems shady I know damn well the public records should have been updated when he went before the parole board and it’s not right for him to have to wait 3-4 weeks for them to come back to reinstate him when his case was thrown out
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 06-27-2019, 05:28 PM
jessesgirl1111 jessesgirl1111 is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 278
Thanks: 178
Thanked 150 Times in 109 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueeBlessingg View Post
Do you know anything I can do or anyone I can talk to because this all seems shady I know damn well the public records should have been updated when he went before the parole board and it’s not right for him to have to wait 3-4 weeks for them to come back to reinstate him when his case was thrown out
Where was court? 26th street? Or downtown?
__________________
“The wound is the place where the Light enters you.”

“I’d like to think that women are Gods, because we resurrect men. We lift them up so high they almost start to believe they can live without us.”



Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 06-27-2019, 05:30 PM
TrueeBlessingg's Avatar
TrueeBlessingg TrueeBlessingg is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Chicago,IL
Posts: 35
Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default

111th and Ellis
Branch 38
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 06-28-2019, 07:39 AM
jessesgirl1111 jessesgirl1111 is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 278
Thanks: 178
Thanked 150 Times in 109 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueeBlessingg View Post
111th and Ellis
Branch 38
Have you tried calling the circuit clerk or going there? Cook county is slow af. Can you contact or email his PD to get a copy of the disposition?
__________________
“The wound is the place where the Light enters you.”

“I’d like to think that women are Gods, because we resurrect men. We lift them up so high they almost start to believe they can live without us.”



Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 06-28-2019, 07:44 AM
TrueeBlessingg's Avatar
TrueeBlessingg TrueeBlessingg is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Chicago,IL
Posts: 35
Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default

I was thinking about going to the court room to get a disposition and then fax it to the prb but ion know if they’ll do anything any sooner anyway. Seems like they want him to sit in there. I’m pretty sure the disposition is available because I called the court where his case was at and they told me the outcome the very next day
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 06-28-2019, 10:49 AM
jessesgirl1111 jessesgirl1111 is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 278
Thanks: 178
Thanked 150 Times in 109 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueeBlessingg View Post
I was thinking about going to the court room to get a disposition and then fax it to the prb but ion know if they’ll do anything any sooner anyway. Seems like they want him to sit in there. I’m pretty sure the disposition is available because I called the court where his case was at and they told me the outcome the very next day
But maybe if you do it and email to them they’ll get moving on it. I have this: prb.operations@illinois.gov
__________________
“The wound is the place where the Light enters you.”

“I’d like to think that women are Gods, because we resurrect men. We lift them up so high they almost start to believe they can live without us.”



Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 06-28-2019, 11:19 AM
TrueeBlessingg's Avatar
TrueeBlessingg TrueeBlessingg is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Chicago,IL
Posts: 35
Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default

I’m trying to get in touch with the prb member over statesville her voicemail says that she’ll be back in the office today but she still hasn’t emailed me or answered the phone
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 06-28-2019, 11:44 AM
jessesgirl1111 jessesgirl1111 is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 278
Thanks: 178
Thanked 150 Times in 109 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueeBlessingg View Post
I’m trying to get in touch with the prb member over statesville her voicemail says that she’ll be back in the office today but she still hasn’t emailed me or answered the phone
And we’re about to enter a holiday week so maybe that’s part of the problem?
__________________
“The wound is the place where the Light enters you.”

“I’d like to think that women are Gods, because we resurrect men. We lift them up so high they almost start to believe they can live without us.”



Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 06-28-2019, 11:49 AM
TrueeBlessingg's Avatar
TrueeBlessingg TrueeBlessingg is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Chicago,IL
Posts: 35
Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Omg I just got a hold of her and she said she had to wait until she got back and that he’s actually been approved and he has 90 days to find a host site. I’m crying real tears right now. She said she couldn’t get a hold to a computer at statesville or something which delayed the process. Omg god answered my prayers he’s coming home !
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TrueeBlessingg For This Useful Post:
patchouli (06-28-2019)
  #45  
Old 06-28-2019, 05:53 PM
jessesgirl1111 jessesgirl1111 is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 278
Thanks: 178
Thanked 150 Times in 109 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueeBlessingg View Post
Omg I just got a hold of her and she said she had to wait until she got back and that he’s actually been approved and he has 90 days to find a host site. I’m crying real tears right now. She said she couldn’t get a hold to a computer at statesville or something which delayed the process. Omg god answered my prayers he’s coming home !
Yasssss that’s great news!! So happy for you guys!!
__________________
“The wound is the place where the Light enters you.”

“I’d like to think that women are Gods, because we resurrect men. We lift them up so high they almost start to believe they can live without us.”



Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 06-28-2019, 08:10 PM
patchouli's Avatar
patchouli patchouli is offline
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 41,508
Thanks: 41,938
Thanked 35,013 Times in 16,151 Posts
Default

__________________
prisontalkhelp@gmail.com

patchouli, PTO Admin



Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
jessesgirl1111 (06-29-2019)
  #47  
Old 06-28-2019, 09:00 PM
TrueeBlessingg's Avatar
TrueeBlessingg TrueeBlessingg is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Chicago,IL
Posts: 35
Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Thank you all. Do you know how long to approve the parole site?
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 06-29-2019, 10:31 AM
jessesgirl1111 jessesgirl1111 is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 278
Thanks: 178
Thanked 150 Times in 109 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueeBlessingg View Post
Thank you all. Do you know how long to approve the parole site?
Once it took me three weeks the other time 2 days. Best of luck to you guys!!!
__________________
“The wound is the place where the Light enters you.”

“I’d like to think that women are Gods, because we resurrect men. We lift them up so high they almost start to believe they can live without us.”



Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 06-29-2019, 11:12 AM
TrueeBlessingg's Avatar
TrueeBlessingg TrueeBlessingg is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Chicago,IL
Posts: 35
Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default

I read on here that if he doesn’t need to be on electric monitoring then the only thing the facility does is call instead of calling and visiting the house. I doubt if he requires electric monitoring since he’s being reinstated
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 06-29-2019, 01:37 PM
jessesgirl1111 jessesgirl1111 is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 278
Thanks: 178
Thanked 150 Times in 109 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueeBlessingg View Post
I read on here that if he doesn’t need to be on electric monitoring then the only thing the facility does is call instead of calling and visiting the house. I doubt if he requires electric monitoring since he’s being reinstated
That’s correct 90% of the time yes. They will come to the site within 48 hours of his release though and he needs to report in when he arrives at the parole site the day he’s rekessed. And can’t leave until the po visits.
__________________
“The wound is the place where the Light enters you.”

“I’d like to think that women are Gods, because we resurrect men. We lift them up so high they almost start to believe they can live without us.”



Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl1111 For This Useful Post:
TrueeBlessingg (06-29-2019)
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
illinois, nrc, parole violation, statesville

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Parole violation for absconding in Illinois, will they add time? GL25 Illinois Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service 3 08-06-2017 04:03 PM
Parole violation & new 2-4 year sentence. How much time for violation in PA Pinkispretty31 Pennsylvania Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service 1 11-27-2016 04:44 PM
awhol parole violation in Illinois aaburgess Illinois Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service 0 01-05-2015 06:35 PM
Parole violation: Will he go back to prison or is he serving violation time mrsdodge1213 Probation, Parole & Supervision 2 02-10-2013 03:28 PM
Parole violation in Illinois need help A.S.A.P shorte1813 Prison & Criminal Legal Help! 1 04-03-2009 09:30 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:31 AM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics