Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > When the Relationship is Over...
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

When the Relationship is Over... This forum is about discussing your thoughts, feelings and issues now that you and your incarcerated (or formerly incarcerated) loved one are no longer together. (This forum is NOT for bashing - please read the rules before posting.)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2019, 07:59 AM
beautifully flawed
Donation Award 

Unhappy Its over.. hes a liar

3 weeks before he is released I get blind sided by him for lying to me and his baby mama.. he was telling me and her the exact same things but was telling her me and him were together but promising everything he was promising me but having her keep tabs on me so he knew I wasn't doing him wrong (what a joke huh) then out of no where his ex girlfriend before me pops up and he tells both me and his baby mama that he dont want to be with either of us that hes been lying to us both and wants to be with his ex.. funny enough once he told this girl (who already knew about me) that he left me and blah blah blah she stopped communicating with him.. then me and his baby mama talked and hes trying to now pin me and her against eachother claiming im lying to her and shes lying to me and blah blah blah.. im so broken hearted.. but ill be fine.. once I found everything out all my love for him disappeared.. dont get me wrong I love him but im far from in love with him now.. he called me 30 times yesterday all day trying to keep me on the loop.. I answered to get my frustration and anger out most of the time but by the end of the evening I was so pissed and hurt I was just screaming at him and he started saying mean things to me so I blocked the prisons number.. im done.. like done done and he thinks by continuing to call and email even after I blocked the number im going to answer.. hes wrong..

but I was fine before him and ill be fine now.. I got me.. I have a few amazing friends and my kids and my job.. my home.. im good..

thank you all for your amazing support on this crazy journey.. it means so much and I feel stupid and ashamed that I let him in and I believed his lies.. he admitted everything and is trying to take it back to save face.. I feel so low as a person but in time itll be ok..

this too shall pass.

heres to the new me, she deserves better than what the old me has allowed..

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MPsQueen For This Useful Post:
a.rare.love (07-04-2019), DailyLimitReach (06-08-2019), fbopnomore (05-19-2019), Genosgirl (07-02-2019), Grolarbear (05-21-2019), kellydavid410 (05-20-2019), keywii (05-19-2019), lovinglife30 (06-08-2019), patchouli (06-08-2019), Sarianna (05-19-2019), Shelby67 (05-25-2019), sidewalker (05-19-2019)
Sponsored Links