Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > WISCONSIN > Wisconsin General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Wisconsin General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Wisconsin that do not fit into any other Wisconsin sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 12-16-2013, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masie View Post
My friend just got moved to Waupun
Its a good prison, we have only had a little bit of trouble there....

Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2013, 10:09 AM

My friend is in new lisbon. He doesn't tell me much about it though. I have interned in a prison so I am somewhat familiar with the environment.
Old 12-29-2013, 04:24 AM

My husband is in oxford fci,at least it close to the dells when go visit,kids and okay me to,have a bkast oyt there.
Old 01-04-2014, 03:29 PM

my hubby is at Racine Correctional in Sturtevant
Old 01-04-2014, 10:12 PM
Amarella

My husband spent almost 4 years at Kettle Moraine and now he's at Oakhill. He's due to get out in 2017.
Old 04-30-2015, 01:50 PM

New Lisbon
Old 04-30-2015, 02:56 PM

My friend is at New Lisbon
Old 05-17-2015, 07:29 PM

My nephew (who is like a son to me) is at Dodge waiting to be staffed.
Old 03-25-2016, 08:56 PM

Default St Croix Correctional

My 26 yr old son is currently in St Croix Correctional- Challenge Incarceration Program
Old 04-10-2016, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkrez View Post
My 26 yr old son is currently in St Croix Correctional- Challenge Incarceration Program
My bf is at RCI
Old 10-15-2017, 06:05 PM

My boyfriend just got placed at Redgranite Correctional last week.
Old 12-13-2017, 12:34 PM

My boyfriend's at Lisbon.
Old 03-09-2018, 03:30 PM

Default Sentenced to 12 mnths in prison, on day 5. Help.

My husband is awaiting transfer to Dodge County for the intake/assessment and ultimate placing process. From what I've gathered, it will be 5 days before he is allowed to call me, and can make 3 phone calls a week after that.. ?? Everything I have gathered in terms of information, has been contradicting, or unsure, etc. I'm so overwhelmed, and devastated - as is he. Please God, HELP US. I can't possibly imagine the next 12 mnths without my husband, and our boys without their dad. I want to do any and everything I possibly can to help him, and be there for him - every, single step of the way. Please, please help. I'm trying to obtain as much info as I can about the entire process from this point on - with as much detail as possible. I'm doing my best for our kids, but I am severely struggling. The man I have spent every moment with for the last 7 years, was taken from me - and suddenly. When he began crying, and getting cuffed - my God. He has been strong for us, but I don't think he's handling it as well as he leads on. Please help, as much as you can. I can't possibly explain the appreciation I have if you do/can help. Is there any way to get some sort of idea of which prison(s) he may get sent to? We are located in Wild Rose, WI. Thanks in advance!
Old 03-11-2018, 09:52 PM
Michael🖤Scott

Unhappy

Hi, I'm Nattalia & my man is in New Lisbon Corr Inst

Last edited by Michael Scott; 03-11-2018 at 10:14 PM..
Old 03-11-2018, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsCody_2011 View Post
My husband is awaiting transfer to Dodge County for the intake/assessment and ultimate placing process. From what I've gathered, it will be 5 days before he is allowed to call me, and can make 3 phone calls a week after that.. ?? Everything I have gathered in terms of information, has been contradicting, or unsure, etc. I'm so overwhelmed, and devastated - as is he. Please God, HELP US. I can't possibly imagine the next 12 mnths without my husband, and our boys without their dad. I want to do any and everything I possibly can to help him, and be there for him - every, single step of the way. Please, please help. I'm trying to obtain as much info as I can about the entire process from this point on - with as much detail as possible. I'm doing my best for our kids, but I am severely struggling. The man I have spent every moment with for the last 7 years, was taken from me - and suddenly. When he began crying, and getting cuffed - my God. He has been strong for us, but I don't think he's handling it as well as he leads on. Please help, as much as you can. I can't possibly explain the appreciation I have if you do/can help. Is there any way to get some sort of idea of which prison(s) he may get sent to? We are located in Wild Rose, WI. Thanks in advance!
My heart breaks for you and your family!! I can't really tell you much about the placing process but I can say that there's quite a few inmates that go from Dodge to New Lisbon. My husband included. If this is his first time going to prison then I'd be looking into all the programs available at what ever facility they send him to. I know after he's served 75% of his time he can file to get an early release. I think they call it something else though. I think boot camp is an option that helps get your time cut down a bit too. Once he's sent to what ever prison they send him to make sure he talks to his worker about any available programs he can do to lessen his time. Support is essential to both your husband and yourself. I can't say what will make the time go by easier for you and your husband but for us it's been staying in contact. We email, he calls, I send pictures, we write letters. Some days are harder than others but there's days that it's like he's just out of town and he'll be back home soon. Staying busy helps too. He works a job there and does some drawings. I've sent him magazines and books too. Anything to keep his mind off of the fact he's locked up. Keep yourself busy too. You have to take care of yourself as much as you try to take care of him. I hope some of this helps. The struggle's real but it won't last forever.