Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSISSIPPI > Mississippi General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Mississippi General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Mississippi that do not fit into any other Mississippi sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 08-24-2015, 02:08 PM

Default My Boyfriend is getting the run around in SMCI

Hello All, Does anyone know anything about the way SMCI works? My boyfriend has been in prison for 3 years now. Originally went in on a DUI charge and got a contraband and possession in a facility charge that added 4 mandatory years. He is currently in SMCI area 1 Unit 8. They told him he was gonna update in April, then in April said it would be August. Now its August and they are coming up with an RVR that he hasnt had. I havent seen him since Sept. 29th 2014. If anyone can give me any info it would be greatly appreciated. Im at my wits end and dont know what to do, if i can do anything!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2015, 07:55 PM

my boyfriend was in parchman and they gave him the runaround about him getting released and pulled a RVR on him from years ago and gave him 6 more months but it has been passed the 6 months and I have no idea what is going on but I know how you feel. keep your head up.
The Following User Says Thank You to bbrehon24 For This Useful Post:
Birching1 (11-24-2015)
Old 12-12-2015, 10:16 PM

My fiancé is in building 1 unit 8 as well...He is supposed to be reclassified in February from a year old RVR. His numbers are B custody status, but he is still in C Custody. We are praying he gets reclassified in February. Why has it been so long since you have seen him? Are there no visits for C custody? I have yet to see my man there and I am nervous to see him behind glass. I am planning a trip down in January.
Old 03-04-2016, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by josljess33 View Post
My fiancé is in building 1 unit 8 as well...He is supposed to be reclassified in February from a year old RVR. His numbers are B custody status, but he is still in C Custody. We are praying he gets reclassified in February. Why has it been so long since you have seen him? Are there no visits for C custody? I have yet to see my man there and I am nervous to see him behind glass. I am planning a trip down in January.

The C custody visits are by appointment only and for Immediate family. My boyfriend also had B custody numbers but was in C custody. He is out of C custody now. He is about to get his A custody back. They moved him to Area 3 for some reason. But At least he is out of Area 2. That place was a mess. How did your visit go?