Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TENNESSEE > Tennessee Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Tennessee Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Tennessee Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 04-29-2017, 11:04 PM

Default Just transferred to Trousdale, he hasn't called. Can I visit tomorrow?

Hi,
My husband was just transferred to Trousdale yesterday, per the FOIL site.He still hasn't called me, which I find so weird, but the reviews on everything I have read state that they're on lockdown all the time. I don't know what is going on. I am going to see him tomorrow, but I'm not sure if they'll let me see him, I don't even know what unit he is in, so I don't really know the exact visitation time. The website says you need an appointment and you have to call on Tuesday, or is that for special visits like Monday? I have called every number and pressed every button I could to leave a message on everybody practically that works theres voicemail. Of course, nobody called me back and when you press 0 central whatever they are is not helpful at all, they just transfer me to another voicemail. They won't tell me if he is there, or if they're on lockdown since he has not called and I already put money on the phone system they use. He would call if he could, so i do not know what in the world is going on. Praying I get to see him tomorrow.

Last edited by #heartbroke; 04-29-2017 at 11:09 PM.. Reason: left out info
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2017, 11:26 AM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 33,202 Times in 15,230 Posts

I can't answer your questions for that facility, but I do want to welcome you to PTO I hope you are able to visit and/or that he calls soon!

patchouli, PTO Admin