Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TENNESSEE > Tennessee Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Tennessee Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Tennessee Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 06-03-2014, 12:49 AM
Spook's Lazy Butt

Wink Mail at Northwest correctional complex NWCX

I had a question about the mail there, im a little lost its my first time ever sending my boyfriend his first letter, i sent it out Wednesday if i missed the mail man which i dont know it would of gotten out no later then Thursday, im in Arizona it shouldn't of taken any longer then 3 days, i swore it was there today but he still hasn't gotten it, does anyone know about the mailing system and how it works. has there been heard of delays. If he doesn't get it by the time i wake up tomorrow im going to be upset, its my first letter to him and im just nervous bout him getting it.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2015, 05:02 PM

My fiancee is there and I swear they are so slow with the mail there. I used to live in TN and it should take no longer than 2 days to be given to him and it was taking 3-4 days for him to get it. It wasn't like that at other prisons he's been at. I now live in WA and it takes 3-4 days for him to get.

Old 04-13-2015, 03:33 AM
Spook's Lazy Butt

well thanks but i posted this well over a year ago, but i got the hang of it now, the mail is actually pretty quick i am in arizona i can send to him monday and he will recieve it no later then thursday and as soon as wednesday! so i am pretty happy, we have never had any problem with the mailing system!

Old 04-09-2016, 04:31 PM
Donation Award 

Do you know what time of day mail usually gets distributed?