Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk > GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions Please post topics or discussions here that do not fit in the appropriate state or federal forums.

Old 12-30-2019, 11:25 PM
❤️784❤️

Default Mail Packages

So during my visit with T, I mentioned some candy that I really like that he's never heard of or had. Is it possible to send him a package with these items or do I just need to wait until he's released? Cuz if that's the case, I'm legit making him a little "YAY YOU'RE OUT OF PRISON!" basket of candy and other stuff he loves.

Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2019, 11:36 PM

you can only order what they offer in his quarterly packages
Old 12-30-2019, 11:37 PM
❤️784❤️

Well shoot. His mom does those. So I guess it's my yay you're out of prison candy basket lol

Old 12-31-2019, 04:50 AM

That would be nice to save and enjoy together. I’ve saved up a few things as gifts he’s missed out on to open when my guy does come home. And a long list of “to do” since we’ve realized we really haven’t done much in life together.
Old 12-31-2019, 10:23 AM
❤️784❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoluv29 View Post
That would be nice to save and enjoy together. I’ve saved up a few things as gifts he’s missed out on to open when my guy does come home. And a long list of “to do” since we’ve realized we really haven’t done much in life together.
It is going to be nice. I've got this letter for him also that I'm gonna stick with it. I wrote it two weeks after our first phone call. Told him he doesn't get to read it until I can hand it to him and see his reaction.