Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Adult Children and Siblings of Inmates
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Adult Children and Siblings of Inmates For Adult Children, brothers and sisters of prisoners

Old 05-13-2004, 09:57 PM

Thumbs up brother has been moved about time

I have not been able too get on line I have been real sick but I want to update yall on my brother. He has been moved to Coastel prison. I just want him home. THE PHONE RUNG AND IT WAS MCI FROM MY BROTHER I ABOUT FAINTED!!i WAS SO HAPPY AFTER HANGING UP ALL I COULD DO WAS CRY. My God when is this gonna be over? I keep sayint this too shall pass. But you know everone made him so happy sending him his birthday cards THANKS AGAIN YOU ALL MADE HIS BIRTHDAY SO MUCH BRIGHTER I CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH. I CAN NOT EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENCE IN HIM HE IS STRAIGHT MY GOD HE IS HAPPY WANTING TOO BE FREE OF COURSE AND REALLY GETTING OVER THE SO CALLED X THAT DOESNT EVEN WRITE HIM BUT SAYS SHE LOVESHIM. YOU TELL ME. HUH SHE IS LIVING WITH ANOTHER MAN TOO SAYING SHE LOVES MY BROTHER GO FIRGURE .iM HAVING SOME HEALTH ISSUES RIGHT NOW BUT IF I CAN HELP ANYONE DO ANYTHING HERE ON PTO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK I WILL IF I CAN.MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU ALL.