Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > PENNSYLVANIA > Pennsylvania Visitation, Prison Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Pennsylvania Visitation, Prison Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 12-21-2009, 02:23 PM

Default Please help! SCI Pittsburghs store day

Can anybody tell me what day sci pittsburghs store day is? Also I want to send my bf an email using Inmatemail because he hasnt received anything from us because the mail is so backed up. Does he have to set anything up to receive one or will it go right to him?. He hasnt heard anything from us in over a week I know hes worried!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2009, 05:01 PM

The commissary day probably varies depending on the housing unit. The email services print out in the mailroom, so they won't get to him any faster than regular mail, except for the USPS part of it. If the mailroom clerks all went on vacation, you are out of luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZagGurl View Post
Can anybody tell me what day sci pittsburghs store day is? Also I want to send my bf an email using Inmatemail because he hasnt received anything from us because the mail is so backed up. Does he have to set anything up to receive one or will it go right to him?. He hasnt heard anything from us in over a week I know hes worried!
Old 12-21-2009, 05:51 PM
IN GOD"S TIME

Default some help

My Husband has been in SCI- PITTSBURGH for two years, if I'm not mistaken they get to order on mondays and if you send him mail through inmate mail he will get it the same day or the very next day, unless there is extenuating circumstances like the holidays, I always put the date that I sent the inmate mail just so when he gets it and we talk on the phone afterwards he can tell me when he received it and so far he has gotten them that day or the very next day. Regular mail takes us about 3 days to reach each other. I hope this helps. I have been to visit only once, that was last month in November. Let me know if I can help any further.
Old 12-21-2009, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenknows View Post
My Husband has been in SCI- PITTSBURGH for two years, if I'm not mistaken they get to order on mondays and if you send him mail through inmate mail he will get it the same day or the very next day, unless there is extenuating circumstances like the holidays, I always put the date that I sent the inmate mail just so when he gets it and we talk on the phone afterwards he can tell me when he received it and so far he has gotten them that day or the very next day. Regular mail takes us about 3 days to reach each other. I hope this helps. I have been to visit only once, that was last month in November. Let me know if I can help any further.
thank you so much for responding! me and his family are very upset. The last letter his mom got he couldnt understand why we hadnt sent him anything even tho we had. All of our information is in those letters for the visitation list. And we just really want to see him while hes there. Before he's moved back to his home prison