Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > PENNSYLVANIA > Pennsylvania Visitation, Prison Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Pennsylvania Visitation, Prison Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 12-29-2006, 05:48 PM

Default Loretto FCI

I am looking for information about Loretto FCI in PA. Does anyone have information about transportation from bronx,Ny.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2006, 09:02 PM
Prayer is the key

Default here are some links

www.bop.gov, and www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumsdisplay.php?f=186
hopes this helps you have a great weekend
Old 04-27-2008, 08:57 AM
Loretto Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistybluue7 View Post
I am looking for information about Loretto FCI in PA. Does anyone have information about transportation from bronx,Ny.
My Son just got there last week and I do know that the facility is out in the boon docks. I live in Ct. and if you would like to drive, I could take a train and meet you in N.Y. That way, we could share expenses. My Son said there is a train that goes to Tuna, PA, which is 15 miles from the facility. If you're interested, you can call me at [moderator edit]. Have a great day.

Last edited by bobble60; 04-27-2008 at 09:07 PM..
Old 04-27-2008, 07:08 PM
...over easy
Donation Award 

MistyBluue7 wrote her post in December, 2006; you may want to send her a Private Message as she has only submitted 3 posts since becoming a PTO member in 2004.
You may also want to check the various Federal Prison forums of PTO; you are more likely to find others w/loved ones at Loretto.

ERacism

...if i know anything at all,
it's that a wall is just a wall
and nothing more at all,
it can be broken down.

---assata shakur

Last edited by egs; 04-27-2008 at 07:10 PM..
Old 05-11-2008, 10:11 PM

Hi guys,

My fiance was recently transfered to FCI Loretto. I really need some information to go and see him because It would be extremely hard for me to drive all the way up there by myself. I live in Philadelphia and if someone can help me with some transportation information that would be wonderful.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:35 PM

My husband is in FCI Loretto, I'm in Michigan, but would like to visit him sometime this summer. If anyone has any info on hotels, close, at a reasonable price. I plan to drive, and haven't seen him for a year..do to costs for he was in Elkton befor then USP Canaan for 3 weeks. Its crazy. I love and miss him so much. Plus any info on Loretto would be very helpful.. Thank you and God Bless
Old 05-14-2009, 01:28 PM

Hello. I am a reporter for a national magazine working on a story about FCI Loretto. I am looking to talk with people who have visited there or were formerly incarcerated there. I can be reached via email at kathy_ehrich@hotmail.com and would be grateful to anyone who would be willing to speak with me. Thank you.