Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSOURI > Missouri General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Missouri General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Missouri that do not fit into any other Missouri sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 04-12-2018, 12:37 PM

Exclamation Does he know I've put money on his books? Is he getting my jpay?

I'm looking for any sort of advice or knowledge of Fulton (FRDC). My boyfriend was transferred from County to Fulton yesterday to do a 120 ITC. I got his free 2 min phone call last night to tell me he made it. Today he tried calling this morning and it directed me to add money to a prepaid account so that I could accept calls. Before the calls just came off his books so I'm assuming the money just hasn't transferred over yet. His lawyer told us he most likely wouldn't do the 120 at Fulton but I'm not 100% certain he even knows. I'm a mess just like I'm sure most of you are or were at one point. I hope that he realizes I was adding money so he could call and not think I rejected the call. I've also sent emails through JPay but wasn't sure how often they were given those emails. I basically want someone to talk to that can relate.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2018, 04:15 PM
PTO Administrator
Donation Award 

Thanked 36,667 Times in 16,915 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine7769 View Post
I'm looking for any sort of advice or knowledge of Fulton (FRDC). My boyfriend was transferred from County to Fulton yesterday to do a 120 ITC. I got his free 2 min phone call last night to tell me he made it. Today he tried calling this morning and it directed me to add money to a prepaid account so that I could accept calls. Before the calls just came off his books so I'm assuming the money just hasn't transferred over yet. His lawyer told us he most likely wouldn't do the 120 at Fulton but I'm not 100% certain he even knows. I'm a mess just like I'm sure most of you are or were at one point. I hope that he realizes I was adding money so he could call and not think I rejected the call. I've also sent emails through JPay but wasn't sure how often they were given those emails. I basically want someone to talk to that can relate.
Going from county to any facility it takes a few days for the inmate to get his pin # / password for the jpay kiosk. As soon as he has access I'm sure he'll contact you. Also, in Kentucky, inmates cannot purchase "stamps" for the jpay emails. My Mr received 10 free stamps when his account was set up on his end, but after that I had to purchase stamps and transfer some them to him using the jpay portal. I'm not sure if it works the same way in Missouri, so when you find out for sure, please post here & let me know

patchouli, PTO Admin

Old 04-12-2018, 06:05 PM

Thank you. I wasn’t sure how the JPay worked. Sole sites said they’re printed out and given to them and others say they log on to check their mail but can’t respond.
Old 04-12-2018, 06:31 PM
PTO Administrator
Donation Award 

Thanked 36,667 Times in 16,915 Posts

That may vary by state. Here in Ky, My Mr logged on from the kiosk to read / send an email. Yeah, I know, that's not much help for Missouri

patchouli, PTO Admin