Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSOURI > Missouri General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Missouri General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Missouri that do not fit into any other Missouri sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 07-08-2017, 09:46 PM

Default Fulton-haven't heard from my son since he got there

hi. I was just hoping that someone might be able to tell me why I haven't heard from my son??He left Greene co jail to go to doc..right now he is in fulton and the only way I know this is I was able to post money on his account..I am worried sick because I have not heard from him,no phone calls no letters..he has been there for 5 days??
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2017, 10:13 PM

Thanked 3,228 Times in 1,573 Posts

If he's in reception, you will most likely only receive mail... If that. I know it's hard not hearing from him. He will contact you just as soon as he can.

The Following User Says Thank You to IzzyLouWho For This Useful Post:
sisnmo (07-08-2017)
Old 07-08-2017, 10:20 PM

I surely appreciate your reply..I was thinking all kind of crazy things that might have happened..i reckon I am just inpatient
Old 07-09-2017, 03:10 AM

Thanked 3,228 Times in 1,573 Posts

Intake is rough. You can always call the facility and find out if he can receive mail while there.

The Following User Says Thank You to IzzyLouWho For This Useful Post:
sisnmo (07-09-2017)
Old 08-01-2017, 05:43 PM

You can always check the DOC website to see where your son is.
This site won't let me provide a direct link so Google "MO DOC Inmate Search."
When you enter into Diagnostic (or some call it Reception) you get one stamped envelope to let your family know where you are. You also get one complimentary 1 - 2 minute phone call. At the end of that call you will have an opportunity to "put money on the phone" so he can call you collect. Fulton lets you out of your cell a few times a day and it's not terribly difficult to get on the phone. As far as Diagnostic goes, Fulton was the best of the 3. (I've been in all 3 of them)
Old 08-01-2017, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enginuity View Post
You can always check the DOC website to see where your son is.
This site won't let me provide a direct link so Google "MO DOC Inmate Search."
When you enter into Diagnostic (or some call it Reception) you get one stamped envelope to let your family know where you are. You also get one complimentary 1 - 2 minute phone call. At the end of that call you will have an opportunity to "put money on the phone" so he can call you collect. Fulton lets you out of your cell a few times a day and it's not terribly difficult to get on the phone. As far as Diagnostic goes, Fulton was the best of the 3. (I've been in all 3 of them)
Thank you for the information.. I finally got a phone call on July 28.. He has been in the hole since day one of Fulton. I am curious about his bed date for long term treatment.. The paper work I got out of his truck said he got bed date of July 30 in Ford land??