Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > PRISON PEN PALS > Prison Inmate Pen-Pal Talk
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison Inmate Pen-Pal Talk General talk about prison pen-pals. Please do not place ads in this forum!

Old 02-15-2005, 07:25 PM
Missing my baby boy

Default Son wants pen pals

Hello my son is currently in Stryker Oh and has asked if I would put something up so he might get some penpals

he is 20 years old, 6'1" about 200 pounds
will be going to college when he gets out in the veteranary field
loves the outdoors, video games, reading

if interested please PM me for more info or address.

Thanks
Dawn
2005 Club Member #9

Freedom is not worth having if it does not connote freedom to err. It passes my comprehension how human beings, be they ever so experienced and able, can delight in depriving other human beings of that precious right. --- Ghandi 1931
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2005, 06:12 AM
Missing my baby boy

Default darn edit button

can't seem to find the darn edit button, so I am starting another post to add this link

http://www.lostvault.com/penpals/det...pe=17&iAd=4250

I started an ad for him, it's not the best picture but it was all I had on my computer for time being. I will look for a better one.
2005 Club Member #9

Freedom is not worth having if it does not connote freedom to err. It passes my comprehension how human beings, be they ever so experienced and able, can delight in depriving other human beings of that precious right. --- Ghandi 1931
Old 02-19-2005, 08:49 AM
Missing my baby boy

Default Mom goofed

well looks like I made a mistake I just talked with my son and read to him what I put up and he said

"thanks Mom, but the way you worded it, to me sounds like I'm out just looking for a girlfriend. Can you put something else up?"

So I asked what he wanted and he said

"Don't get me wrong, I sure wouldn't mind hearing from some lovely ladies, but really I would like to hear from anyone, it gets really loney in here, especially at night"

He went on to tell me that although he is trying to keep busy during the day with classes and work, after dinner is when it starts to get bad. He said the people he is in with are ok, but really they are all locked up so what kind of new and interesting information do they have to share with each other every day? Point taken, I guess their lives don't have much changing.

Anyway he said at night it gets lonely and depressing and he would love to have letters from anyone to keep his mind busy on something other than thinking "poor me" all night.

If anyone can help out it would surely be appreciated. I try, but after writing so long (and having a boring life myself) I think my letters might not be enough. They basically all say the same thing, he could probably tell you what my letters are going to say before he opens them

I know that one lady from here has written him and he does respond. I keep him well supplied with writing materials and money for stamps so he's not out to hussle money, he just needs some encouragement and new reading material so to speak.

Thanks again

Lance's Mom aka Dawn
2005 Club Member #9

Old 03-02-2005, 10:52 AM
Missing my baby boy

Default Yaaa

I was finally able to update with a better picture. I didn't realize that the picture I was trying to put on was about the size of Texas this one is still big but at least it let me put it up there and I didn't keep getting timed out.

Probably about the day before I die will have all this computer stuff figured out
2005 Club Member #9