Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Coming Home
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Coming Home Dedicated to discussions about our loved ones that are coming home soon. Discussions here should not fit any other category.

Old 06-06-2018, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nygirl17 View Post
Yay congrats. Have a great day today and come back and let us know how things go.

I will post an update, hopefully all good.
The Following User Says Thank You to Weeeblee For This Useful Post:
nygirl17 (06-06-2018)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2018, 11:14 AM

Thanked 2,390 Times in 1,510 Posts

We are still waiting for an answer it's been three weeks today. Ugh
Old 06-06-2018, 04:51 PM

Quote:
We are still waiting for an answer it's been three weeks today. Ugh
I know your frustration. It takes a long time to hear anything, and waiting is the worst.
Old 06-06-2018, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprits View Post
I know your frustration. It takes a long time to hear anything, and waiting is the worst.
It definitely is. Ugh. I called the records dept and they told me no decision has been made yet which leads me to believe my husband's counselor is just saying he was approved to keep him from asking again. Which he did yesterday and he told him the same thing so idk. He said there are guys waiting from April still. Why do they make them wait so long I don't understand it
Old 06-06-2018, 07:04 PM

I have a question, my son is incarcerated in georgia prison and will be released in couple months. im his mother and live in florida. will they allow him to be paroled out to state of florida. thanks in advance.
Old 06-08-2018, 04:33 AM

How is everyone doing. This morning th seems to be flying by. It's already the 8th. Yay. How are your loved ones?? Are they getting excited to be coming home soon?? Hope all is well. Have a good day.
Old 06-08-2018, 07:19 PM

Thanked 1,928 Times in 935 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuturMrsHouston View Post
I am right there with you ladies. A little under 3 weeks left and STILL no word on if my husband's homeplan is approved or denied. At this point I would gladly take a denial. Anything but this limbo state we seem to be stuck in!

Oh well on the bright side, At least he'll be out of those prison walls in less than 27 days. Hang in there guys, one day soon it'll get better for all of us!
Any word yet?

Old 06-09-2018, 04:28 AM

I've been wondering the same thing.???
Old 06-11-2018, 07:03 PM

My husband is coming home July 25th! It finally feels close enough to get excited!
Old 06-11-2018, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosevelt1517 View Post
My husband is coming home July 25th! It finally feels close enough to get excited!
Yay not much longer. So excited for you both.
Old 06-13-2018, 05:38 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by onedayatatime13 View Post
Any word yet?
No I wish I had an update. With a mere 6 days until my husband's release you would Think parole would at least call me back sigh I'm so Uber frustrated I could just spit. But anywho his PO literally called me left a message this morning and I was so mad at myself for not answering, he didn't specify anything on the message but just asked me to call back. His number didn't come up as private or any other number I had him saved under. Anyway I called him back and of course he wasn't at his desk so I left yet another message. So yeah we've been playing a not so fun game of phone tag all day. It's all I can do not to scream. Just tell me if my husband can live with me or not, how hard is that!?! Grrr

On the positive, I'll be picking him up in 6 days! Hope everyone is doing better than me right about now and thanks for asking. I will update when and if he calls me back. I have a feeling we won't know until I take my husband to check in smh

Married my Soulmate and Best Friend April 2, 2018!

Old 06-13-2018, 08:14 PM

Quote:
No I wish I had an update. With a mere 6 days until my husband's release you would Think parole would at least call me back sigh I'm so Uber frustrated I could just spit. But anywho his PO literally called me left a message this morning and I was so mad at myself for not answering, he didn't specify anything on the message but just asked me to call back. His number didn't come up as private or any other number I had him saved under. Anyway I called him back and of course he wasn't at his desk so I left yet another message. So yeah we've been playing a not so fun game of phone tag all day. It's all I can do not to scream. Just tell me if my husband can live with me or not, how hard is that!?! Grrr

On the positive, I'll be picking him up in 6 days! Hope everyone is doing better than me right about now and thanks for asking. I will update when and if he calls me back. I have a feeling we won't know until I take my husband to check in smh
that's very frustrating I'm sorry you're having to go through all of that. I hope that the parole officer called you back and tells you he can just live with you I don't see why he wouldn't be able to that's just crazy. Hopefully he will get ahold of you tomorrow but I would make sure to answer if you can lol
Old 06-14-2018, 11:45 AM

Quote:

Hey! Im right behind u. I go pick my man up july 9th!!!! So are u nervous or what!!!???? :-) have u heard anything???
Old 06-14-2018, 02:16 PM

Hey ladies does anyone have a LO going to a halfway house?
Old 06-15-2018, 11:11 AM

Ladies HE GOT PAROLE!!!! I'm so very excited right now!!! What a great Birthday Present for me. He called and was crying I thought it was bad news and he said I'll be home in 109 and a wake up. Made me cry we were both blubbering on the phone. Woooooooooo Hooooooooooooo! So very happy.
Old 06-16-2018, 08:01 AM

Quote:
ladies he got parole!!!! I'm so very excited right now!!! What a great birthday present for me. He called and was crying i thought it was bad news and he said i'll be home in 109 and a wake up. Made me cry we were both blubbering on the phone. Woooooooooo hooooooooooooo! So very happy.
omg yay!!!!!!!!!! Im soooo happy for u guys!!!!
Old 06-16-2018, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsmusej View Post
omg yay!!!!!!!!!! Im soooo happy for u guys!!!!
I'm so excited thank you. I feel like some of the weight has been lifted off my chest. I can't wait for this to be over. I have so much planning to do. I need to start by calling the hotel and paying for a reserved room they agreed to hold for me a few months back when I called. Then I have so much other stuff to get done. Ugh but yay
Old 06-16-2018, 03:17 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Ladies HE GOT PAROLE!!!! I'm so very excited right now!!! What a great Birthday Present for me. He called and was crying I thought it was bad news and he said I'll be home in 109 and a wake up. Made me cry we were both blubbering on the phone. Woooooooooo Hooooooooooooo! So very happy.
YAAAAAAY!!!! I'm so excited for you! I wouldn't post it but I had a feeling he was gonna get approved even though that lady was rude as heck. See? Things are gonna work out for you and your hubby. Now the fun planning starts. Congrats!

Old 06-16-2018, 03:21 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsmusej View Post
Hey! Im right behind u. I go pick my man up july 9th!!!! So are u nervous or what!!!???? :-) have u heard anything???
Nope my husband and I just plan on seeing his PO after he is released which is in 3 DAYS! I'm so excited I get to finally rescue him from that God awful place and we are NEVER looking back. I'll come back and post about his release day to let everyone know how it was. You're next cause July is RIGHT around the corner. Whoo hoo it's almost over!

Old 06-16-2018, 03:25 PM

Quote:
YAAAAAAY!!!! I'm so excited for you! I wouldn't post it but I had a feeling he was gonna get approved even though that lady was rude as heck. See? Things are gonna work out for you and your hubby. Now the fun planning starts. Congrats!
Thank you so much. We both are just so happy. Summer is going fast for us. June is half over The rest will fly by. I can't wait v
Old Today, 07:13 AM

Quote:
I'm so excited thank you. I feel like some of the weight has been lifted off my chest. I can't wait for this to be over. I have so much planning to do. I need to start by calling the hotel and paying for a reserved room they agreed to hold for me a few months back when I called. Then I have so much other stuff to get done. Ugh but yay
Sounds so exciting!!!!!!
Old Today, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Nope my husband and I just plan on seeing his PO after he is released which is in 3 DAYS! I'm so excited I get to finally rescue him from that God awful place and we are NEVER looking back. I'll come back and post about his release day to let everyone know how it was. You're next cause July is RIGHT around the corner. Whoo hoo it's almost over!
Yesss im so excited. Im waiting on the info his case worker sending me on how to send his clothes to wear out!!!!!