Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MARYLAND > Maryland Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Maryland Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Maryland prison & jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics.

Old 04-02-2013, 08:49 PM

Default Transportation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonniesGirl810 View Post
I NEED A RIDE TO ECI AS WELL SOON! My man told me tonight he saw numbers on tv,but i had no pen to write them down. Please help! 45 days since I saw my HoneyBun
You can contact hrctransportation at email and phone number removed per policy - please use the PM system to contact member). They go to all the facilities throughout maryland

Last edited by Renee; 04-02-2013 at 09:54 PM.. Reason: Removed email and phone number
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2013, 04:03 PM

Default Is there transporation to Southern MD please.

Hello everyone...I'm new on here, just registered...My loved one has just been transferred to southern md pre-release. I've been doing research on how to get up there, but can't really find what I'm looking for. It's so hard when you can't drive or have a car. If anybody can give helpful information I would greatly appreciate it.
Old 08-28-2013, 07:50 PM
Site Moderator
Donation Award 

Thanked 23,445 Times in 13,478 Posts

Welcome to Prison Talk. Ask him if there are any van companies or rideshares posted on the inmate bulletin boards for visits to SMPRU, Charlotte Hall, MD. I hope you find a way to visit.
Old 08-29-2013, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbopnomore View Post
Welcome to Prison Talk. Ask him if there are any van companies or rideshares posted on the inmate bulletin boards for visits to SMPRU, Charlotte Hall, MD. I hope you find a way to visit.
Thanks...ok I definitely will...thanks for the help, hopefully I do.
The Following User Says Thank You to CoolWifey710 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (08-29-2013)
Old 08-29-2013, 07:17 AM

Hey CoolWifey710 - My girl goes down to SMPRU often from Howard County. Her man is down there. I think he gets out in 90-120 days but she would love the company and some gas $ if you can chip in. What area of the state are in? or rather which County? You can inbox for more details.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tznatty For This Useful Post:
CoolWifey710 (08-31-2013), fbopnomore (08-29-2013)
Old 08-31-2013, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tznatty View Post
Hey CoolWifey710 - My girl goes down to SMPRU often from Howard County. Her man is down there. I think he gets out in 90-120 days but she would love the company and some gas $ if you can chip in. What area of the state are in? or rather which County? You can inbox for more details.
Hey tznatty...Oh ok...I live in Prince George's County...
Old 11-14-2013, 03:50 AM

Default Transportation to smpru

I didn't know it would be this difficult to find ride, but it is truly trying...either people are to far. No one uses certain transportation services, ride there but not back, need reserve or pay inadvance, only go on weekends etc....i just need a ride coming and going...affordable price that i can pay the day of and go on mondays at night..then i found out that stupid southern md doesnt have lockers...like really...said i had to leave my stuff in my car...i dont have a car and all they can say is sorry...truly frustrated and don't know what to do...
Old 11-22-2013, 01:11 PM

Default Bus service to Cumberland, Hagerstown, Jessup, and Southern Maryland

Hello the Holidays are coming up. I would be providing rides. I plan on making a trip to Cumberland the weekend before Christmas. I also take trips to Hagerstown, Jessup, and Southern Maryland. If interested please call me Sharonda @ 240-706-3643.
Old 11-22-2013, 11:22 PM
PTO Administrator
Donation Award 

Thanked 36,651 Times in 16,907 Posts

PTO Disclaimer & Advisory Regarding Transportation/Van Services to Prisons:

PTO and its Administrators do not endorse, recommend, research & review, nor guarantee any transportation services that appear on this site.

Members should be aware that they use these transportation services at their own risk. Members are responsible for ensuring that the operator is insured and the vehicle is roadworthy and legal.

Be aware that private transportation services are generally operated without business or transportation license, which may or may not be required by their local municipality or state.

PTO and its Administrators will not be held liable for any claims or damages that may arise due to accident, injury, missed schedules or monetary dispute.

patchouli, PTO Admin

Old 12-02-2013, 10:56 AM

Default Offering service from Baltimore to Hagerstown, Cumberland & Eastern Shore

KC Xpress Transportation

Offering service from Baltimore to Hagerstown, Cumberland & Eastern Shore correctional facilities.

Call 443-635-7985 to reserve your seat.
Old 01-31-2014, 11:25 AM
PTO Administrator
Donation Award 

PTO and its Administrators do not endorse, recommend, research & review, nor guarantee any transportation services that appear on this site.

Members should be aware that they use these transportation services at their own risk. Members are responsible for ensuring that the operator is insured and the vehicle is roadworthy and legal.

Be aware that private transportation services are generally operated without business or transportation license, which may or may not be required by their local municipality or state.

PTO and its Administrators will not be held liable for any claims or damages that may arise due to accident, injury, missed schedules or monetary dispute.

patchouli, PTO Admin

Old 02-05-2014, 10:01 PM

Default do you do pick ups and take us to the prisons"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperRide View Post
Hello

We provide round trip prison visit rides. We also do county jail visits. Prices varies on trip, gas, and amount of passengers. Call today to book your ride at 240-706-3643. If your willing to pay we will take you!

I would like to know do you do pick ups and take us to the prisons ,I live in temple hills and I would like to go see my boyfriend on valentines day he's in wci
Old 02-05-2014, 10:19 PM

is there anyone that comes and picks people up and take them to the prisons?i live in temple hills and I need to get to Hagerstown
Old 02-05-2014, 10:23 PM

me and my kids need a ride to Hagerstown to go see my husband is there anyone in the temple hills area that are going that way this valentines day,i'll pay
Old 02-15-2014, 11:42 PM

I'm looking for a ride to Hagerstown as we'll, I'm in Capitol heights, if you found anyone let me know, I will pay as we'll
Old 03-04-2014, 05:04 PM
tansportation

Smile Transportation services

I have a van services that transport to the prison in Jessup Md for more infor call
(Removed per policy; Please contact member via pm system).

Last edited by patchouli; 09-21-2015 at 05:01 PM.. Reason: removed phone # as this company seems to have no name
Old 03-04-2014, 05:50 PM
PTO Administrator
Donation Award 

patchouli, PTO Admin

The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
Inmatefamily (09-22-2015)
Old 04-16-2014, 06:03 PM

Smile Visitation Transportation - Jessup Area

Hello All,
My name is Pam and I have recently started my one woman transportation business in Maryland. I am currently offering transportation for visitation to the Jessup area correctional institutions on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Leaving from the Naylor Road Metro Station (green line) in Maryland. If in need of reliable transportation and great rates, call me 1.800.572.7260. 15 passenger van
Old 04-16-2014, 08:53 PM
PTO Administrator
Donation Award 

patchouli, PTO Admin

Old 06-07-2014, 01:08 PM

Default need help ride to BCCC

I need a ride from aberdeen to baltimore asap to see my husband
Old 10-29-2014, 10:02 PM

If anyone is in the DC/Baltimore area that drives to MCTC Hagerstown please let me know bc I'm looking for a stable transportation mode to get to my husband. Or if you're looking for a way there like I am, let me know & we can split the cost of the ride share options I've found. Thanks ��
Old 12-24-2014, 01:52 AM

Default I miss my husband so much I'm trying to find a ride to hagerstown RCI

I live in Baltimore County. my husband is in Hagerstown Maryland in RCI Roxbury Correctional Institution I have no means of transportation at the moment I will be willing to pay someone to take me out there I haven't seen my husband in 6 months if there is anyone that lives in the Baltimore County area that is willing to drive me to see my husband please contact me in my email my husband and I are best friends I feel lost not being able to see him I am on an even day he has an even number show January 10th would be amazing if anyone can help please let me know my email address is (Removed per policy; Please contact member via pm system) thank you for hearing me out

Last edited by patchouli; 12-24-2014 at 08:59 PM.. Reason: removed email addy
Old 02-02-2015, 10:24 AM
Licensed Transportation P

Default Transportation To MD/DC prisons for visits

We understand how hard it can be to get back and forth to visit your incarcerated loved ones in the Maryland/DC prison system. We have sedans for individuals planning these long drives but more importantly we have Mini Coach's and Shuttle Buses for larger groups or families. In the past we have worked with many individuals who would arrange set dates every month for large groups of people to take a shuttle to and from the various prisons in MD and DC. We will not charge you by the mile or based on distance.

One of Maryland & DC's most reliable and respected names in luxury transportation, American Limousines is the premier provider of ground transportation for corporate, wedding and leisure activities in the Baltimore Metro Area and beyond.

Let us help you, contact me directly to discuss the details.
Old 02-02-2015, 10:30 AM
PTO Administrator
Donation Award 

patchouli, PTO Admin

Old 02-11-2015, 08:36 PM

Hello Im in need of transportation to Dorsey Run CV correctional In Jessup Md. I live in Capitol Heights MD, soon as possible, what's a number to contact

Last edited by niyamiya32709; 02-11-2015 at 08:38 PM.. Reason: added my location