Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Met While Incarcerated
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Met While Incarcerated Were you introduced by a friend or family member after he/she was incarcerated? Did you meet as Pen Pals? This Forum is for you!

Old 12-23-2009, 10:03 AM

Smile First visit with my man on 28th December!

I just wanted to share that I am so excited as I have my first visit with my man, ever, on the 28th December! I get to see him for two hours that day and two hours the next and am just so excited and nervous. It's like a first date with someone I know so much about (we've been writing for nearly two years).
Good times.
I just hope the snow holds off and driving conditions aren't crazy, and also that I don't get lost in the mountains, or my flight is delayed or cancelled. But I'm sure it will be okay and am just so thankful to get to see him.
Thanks for the support of the lovely ladies (and gents) on this forum. Happy Christmas and New Year - I'm thinking good thoughts for all of you.

Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2009, 10:07 AM
RESPECT MyMind & MyGrind

YAY! YAY! YAY! :]

Tell us how it goes!! :]

The Following User Says Thank You to DisneyPrincess For This Useful Post:
stabilo (12-24-2009)
Old 12-23-2009, 10:35 AM
Reuniting on 11.o2.12

Yay! I am so happy for you every time I read a forum where someone is going for their first visit it reminds me of my first visit..hope you have fun just be yourself and everything will go very smooth for you - and YES please let us know how it goes ;] Good Luck & God Bless!
HEz STiLL MY B0O!!

0ur Motto is: "To be SUCCESSFUL, you need to build a LOVING foundation"
The Following User Says Thank You to RedzReyna For This Useful Post:
stabilo (12-24-2009)
Old 12-23-2009, 10:55 AM
Loving wife of K

That's wonderful, have a good time and enjoy every precious moment of your time together.
stabilo (12-24-2009)
Old 12-24-2009, 01:24 PM

Yippee! I'm so happy for you. I know it will go good because my birthday in on December 28th! Enjoy and be happy! I can feel the butterflies for you!
The Following User Says Thank You to Arnie's_Angel For This Useful Post:
stabilo (12-24-2009)
Old 12-24-2009, 04:01 PM

Happy birthday Arnie's Angel! Have a great day!
Thanks everyone for your lovely messages. It's really heart warming to feel people are rooting for us! I am really excited and just can't wait!
Happy Christmas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnie's_Angel View Post
Yippee! I'm so happy for you. I know it will go good because my birthday in on December 28th! Enjoy and be happy! I can feel the butterflies for you!

Old 12-30-2009, 11:31 AM
Account Closed
Donation Award 

How did it go????
Old 12-30-2009, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavisLady View Post
How did it go????

I was just gonna ask the same thing! lol How was it?

He gave me his name 2.26.2010

The Following User Says Thank You to JCJP2009 For This Useful Post:
stabilo (01-15-2010)
Old 01-02-2010, 08:00 PM
nomoredrama666

c'mon girl dont leave us all in suspense here.lol i hope you had a great visit. we'll be here waiting for details. =)

The Following User Says Thank You to hartshapekisses For This Useful Post:
stabilo (01-13-2010)
Old 01-02-2010, 09:00 PM

I'm looking forward to hearing how it all went... I was prayin for you girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stabilo View Post
I just wanted to share that I am so excited as I have my first visit with my man, ever, on the 28th December! I get to see him for two hours that day and two hours the next and am just so excited and nervous. It's like a first date with someone I know so much about (we've been writing for nearly two years).
Good times.
I just hope the snow holds off and driving conditions aren't crazy, and also that I don't get lost in the mountains, or my flight is delayed or cancelled. But I'm sure it will be okay and am just so thankful to get to see him.
Thanks for the support of the lovely ladies (and gents) on this forum. Happy Christmas and New Year - I'm thinking good thoughts for all of you.
The Following User Says Thank You to eyeunix For This Useful Post:
stabilo (01-13-2010)
Old 01-02-2010, 09:51 PM
nomoredrama666

happy 2010 to you hun, how was your visit?? please share with us. hope it went well. all the best. =) xoxoxo

The Following User Says Thank You to hartshapekisses For This Useful Post:
stabilo (01-13-2010)
Old 01-02-2010, 10:27 PM

The first visit can be nerve wrecking, in a good way. But it will always be remembered. We still joke about ours. On the drive to the facility, I decided to get online and double check all the do's and don'ts which I did every few hours before I left. Well, blues aren't allowed and guess what I was wearing. Blue shirt and blue jeans. LOL. I was that nervous!! So, I tell my brother to pull over at the next gas station because we were about 20 miles away. I fumble through my huge suitcase and just grabbed the first couple of things because I was already running late. A black shirt and my corduroy pants. What was I thinking???? LOL. But it didn't matter. When our eyes locked - everything else was a blur. But we still joke about it. He was asking me what I was thinking of wearing the day we get married. I replied, "I dunno, those corduroys are itching to make their way out of the closet." LOL.

P.S. They weren't even like a nice color.
The Following User Says Thank You to littlewolves For This Useful Post:
stabilo (01-13-2010)
Old 01-03-2010, 11:07 PM
Князь Потёмкин

haha! We had our first visit about a year ago now. It was behind glass back them. Visits were supposed to be 30 minutes but he begged for extra time because I was coming a long way so we got an hour. I didn't put any makeup on and my jeans were completely ripped up. OOHHHH yeah I was looking hot, HA!
The Following User Says Thank You to Potemkin For This Useful Post:
stabilo (01-13-2010)
Old 01-09-2010, 11:26 PM

Smile I just got back from my first visits!!

Thank you all so much for your kind thoughts. It feels great to have your support.
The visits were amazing! We had two hours each day. I got there before him. He works in the kitchen, so had to go and change his clothes. He arrived and I had thought we might just grab each other and hug, but it was really polite and we were both slightly shy. We hugged and it felt SO good. He looked so beautiful ('handsome' or 'gorgeous' doesn't seem to do it justice, and I mean 'beautiful' in a manly way - ha ha!) We sat down and had the whole visiting room to ourselves because it was a special visit - just a table with chairs for us. I took his hands and he looked happy. We just sat and played with each others' hands the whole way through. We sat with our legs towards each other, and I could have my leg leaning against his.

We talked a little and I can't remember what about! He was evidently really nervous. He kept coughing, and said he thought he was smiling too much and looking goofy! He seemed to want to talk small talk, and had written to me some months back that he is in love with me... I wondered if he had backtracked or was disappointed on meeting me. We talked about this and established neither of us were disappointed!

The officers pretty much just left us alone for most of the time. I don't even recall them being in the room. They left and a few people came in to use the phone in the room and apologised for disturbing us (!) or an inmate walked through the room to get somewhere else.

I think we had both expressed some deep feelings for each other, but I felt so much was held back. When we stood up, the hug felt so real. He is taller than me, and I remember my head was in the nook of his neck. We held on tight, then when we pulled away, our lips seemed close and we kissed... WOW! It was an incredible kiss. We parted ways and said "see you tomorrow!"

I went to the hotel feeling a little disappointed - not in him at all. He was so wonderful - everything I imagined him to be and more, but he seemed reluctant to talk about his feelings and these visits were a one-time deal! I don't know when I can afford to go back to see him after this. I just thought "tomorrow is another day we get to spend together!" I think I was smiling so much that evening though.

The next day, I went in and we kissed when he arrived. The officer had been talking to me before he came in - we had this big conversation about country music. They were all friendly and respectful to my man, and the prison seemed like it was much better than some others. The officer turned away so that we could say "hello" to each other! I did NOT want that kiss to end!

This second visit was just so magical. He seemed to have lost his nerves for the most part, and we just seemed so relaxed with each other. I had previously told him outright in letters that although I cared for him deeply and couldn't stop myself from caring, if there was any possibility of him going back to prison, I just couldn't commit that way. We talked about this a little, and I told him I had fallen in love with him too! He said "so you said it!" When he wrote and said he loved me, he said he didn't want to pressure me, that I didn't have to reply about it - that he was just happy knowing he felt that way about me.

I wanted to be sure of how I felt, clear that I couldn't go through losing him to prison again, and know we could start out with trust and faith in each other. We were both smiling so much!

We talked about being a couple, some future plans, and he said that he wouldn't do anything to lose me or jeopardise our relationship. We talked about a lot we had discussed in letters, about how nice it would be to see each other outside those walls (yes, in that way!).

When it was time to leave, that kiss was intense! I suddenly realised half way through, that I had my hand on his butt! I didn't even know I'd done it, but just got lost in that kiss. Luckily, the officers weren't strict and he didn't get into trouble. I would hate that, and if it was normal visiting, would be much more careful! He said "I love you" as I was leaving and it was such a beautiful moment that will stay in my memory.

He wrote to me that night, saying how happy he was.
He has four years left and the commitment seems mammoth. I love him and want this to work, but I feel it won't be easy. It's difficult when friends and family are supportive in so many ways, but it's obvious they care about me, don't want me to lose four years of my life and would prefer I didn't commit and stayed open to meeting someone else. It's not personal against him or what he did to end up there at all - just that the situation is obviously very hard.

Thanks again for your comments. Sorry this is 'War and Peace'!!! If there's anything I've missed out or you want to know, let me know!

Oh, I forgot to say - I just wore jeans and a white t-shirt, with no make up, and the second day some tight pants with a little Henley top. I'm not really big on wearing make up, and he made me feel so special, saying "you look so beautiful"... awww!

Last edited by stabilo; 01-09-2010 at 11:28 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to stabilo For This Useful Post:
penpalgirl123 (01-10-2010)
Old 01-10-2010, 04:49 AM
the beat is yours forever

Oooooooh, how beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing.

The Following User Says Thank You to babydoll.face For This Useful Post:
stabilo (01-13-2010)
Old 01-10-2010, 04:58 AM
Closed

Wow, that was really enjoyable to read! Awesome :-)
Old 01-10-2010, 08:29 AM
His wifey

aww that sounded so sweet. I was shy the first time i got to see my man without a thick sheet of glass between us. LOL he wasnt he leaned rite in for a kiss and of course i kissed him back and just like ya'll we played with each others hands the whole time. I am so ready to be his wife....Also just like u I had on jeans and a white t-shirt LOL and very lil make-up. GD_LUCK ....... ya'll sound like a cute couple we kept saying " I love u" over and over the whole visit LOL.

The Following User Says Thank You to kellya5107 For This Useful Post:
stabilo (01-13-2010)
Old 01-10-2010, 10:46 AM

Thanks for sharing, what a great story =)
The Following User Says Thank You to AmandaGreen For This Useful Post:
stabilo (01-13-2010)
Old 01-14-2010, 01:05 PM
Account Closed
Donation Award 

Hiya Stabilo!

Thanks for the great posting and all the details. Four years is nothing - hang tough!!