Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > Prison & Criminal Legal Help!
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison & Criminal Legal Help! Ask questions, get opinions, and find resources on dealing with criminal justice legal issues, appeals, and more..

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2011, 08:37 AM
mvg72195 mvg72195 is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: michigan genesse
Posts: 7
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Need help re: conviction appeal and SO rights

i live in flint michigan a need an attorney to help me appeal my conviction and who can tell me my rights as a sex offender who has maxed out yet am being told that i cant live with my ole lady because she has kids even tho the victim came forward afer 16 years and said i never did anything can someone help
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:13 PM.
Copyright © 2001- 2019 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics