Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Discussions Topics / Information relating to the Arizona Department of Corrections and local & county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 02-21-2019, 11:22 PM
here

Default Visiting Kingman this weekend

I was seeing on the news tonight that Kingman ended up with a lot of snow from this storm, and that parts of the highways there were closed. Not sure how long any of that will last, but as a heads up please check weather conditions before you head out to a visit. It would suck so much to have to turn back, or worse, get stuck.

Stay safe.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sylph For This Useful Post:
mama_pig (02-21-2019)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2019, 11:28 PM

I would maybe rethink it I live up here and it’s bad and as it starts to melt during the day then cold again at night areas turn to ice that don’t have snow (most have snow) so you have lots of snow and ice and they don’t have more then 2 plows so hardly anything gets plowed - it’s dangerous driving hence a lot of businesses closed schools etc
The Following User Says Thank You to Mjc916 For This Useful Post:
Sylph (02-23-2019)