Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MASSACHUSETTS > Massachusetts Parole, Probation, Halfway House and Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Massachusetts Parole, Probation, Halfway House and Community Service All information relating to parole, probation, halfway house, community service in Massachusetts should be posted here.

Old 09-03-2016, 06:39 AM

Default Can't figure out boyfriend's release date

Hello all,

My boyfriend is incarcerated at a county jail in Massachusetts. I'm wondering if anyone has had any success in figuring out someone's release date in MA? I have tried Vinelink, but he doesn't even pop up there as an inmate!

He claims he is either leaving one of two days in November. I called the jail itself to find out the date, they told me he has to tell me. He says no one has told him but it's either the 4th or the 14th of November, because of good time. I would hit like to figure out the exact date so that I can take a few days off from work for when he comes home! I've just started a new job and they are very strict and like requests to be put in a month in advance.

If anyone has any advice, it is much appreciated! Thank you!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2016, 04:31 AM
Embrace Your Wild ⭐️
Donation Award 

Thanked 4,682 Times in 2,045 Posts

Hi Winnie and welcome to Prison Talk !

I am not actually sure if you can find out his release date anywhere (eg. online) and the prisons do not generally give that information out - but I would think he should be able to find out from his counselor.

Old 09-05-2016, 08:56 AM

to get mt LO's release date, I went to Mass.gov, found the facility page, clicked on inmate visit schedule, then clicked on inmate search for visit schedule, once I found his name and clicked continue, it told me his location, visiting hours/days, inmate ID#, and release date....
hope you find the info you need....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnie5294 View Post
Hello all,

My boyfriend is incarcerated at a county jail in Massachusetts. I'm wondering if anyone has had any success in figuring out someone's release date in MA? I have tried Vinelink, but he doesn't even pop up there as an inmate!

He claims he is either leaving one of two days in November. I called the jail itself to find out the date, they told me he has to tell me. He says no one has told him but it's either the 4th or the 14th of November, because of good time. I would hit like to figure out the exact date so that I can take a few days off from work for when he comes home! I've just started a new job and they are very strict and like requests to be put in a month in advance.

If anyone has any advice, it is much appreciated! Thank you!!