Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information relating to parole, probation, work release and community service in the State of Arizona.

Old 12-07-2018, 11:32 PM

Default Moving while on probation

When my guy gets out he will have some time on probation to serve and my question bc I havnt has to go through this before is how difficult is it to move (in regards to allowances from the po as long as we stay w in county)? Iím asking bc I donít want to move w out him ( not to mention itís hard finding places that will take people fresh out) so Iím more inclined to stay where Iím at even though the commute to my new job is huge and then later move closer to my job w him but my concern was is that something that is hard to do? Do pos make that difficult or do they not care as long as itís w in county and you update them on the address change and such? Any help would be greatly appreciated so I can properly plan this out. (Not to mention itís nice to have help moving)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2018, 08:47 AM
CA, LASO, site sug. SUPER MOD

PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 28,696 Times in 14,451 Posts

Not knowing for sure, but as long as the place is within the same county it should be ok.
Of course be sure to ask permission prior to any moves and update with new address, etc.

That's my dog's nose art

The Following User Says Thank You to sidewalker For This Useful Post:
mama_pig (12-08-2018)
Old 12-08-2018, 08:53 AM

The best way to move would be to do all the leg work first and make sure you have found a place that will accept felons etc. theb present it to the P.O. like "Here is where we want to move, this is why we want to move, is this okay?" The P.O. might want to inspect it or at least drive by before you do it. But in county is way easier than out of county