Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > Terre Haute Federal Prisons
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Terre Haute Federal Prisons Topics and discussion specific to USP Terre Haute and FCI Terre Haute in Terre Haute, Indiana.

Old 01-12-2013, 10:10 PM

Exclamation FCI Terre Haute lockdown? FCI Only

Does anyone know if fci terre haute is on lockdown? I havent heard from my boyfriend in 3 days, not like him at all. I've been so worried any info would help. I tried calling but they wont give any info either. Please help..thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2013, 09:52 AM

Yes, my boyfriend had told me it could be for a few days but i have started getting worriee its been 4 days and i have yet to hear anything from him. I was wondering how we can find out how long it would last.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bec0519 View Post
Does anyone know if fci terre haute is on lockdown? I havent heard from my boyfriend in 3 days, not like him at all. I've been so worried any info would help. I tried calling but they wont give any info either. Please help..thanks
Old 01-13-2013, 02:27 PM

Default Fci terre haute

Called again this morning and they actually gave a lil info saying his unit was on lockdown and to call back next week to see if there outta lockdown so it could be a little while still....thats all they would say.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:13 AM

Ohh my gosh thats crazy a whole nother week I really was hoping that I would hear something a lot sooner. But I cant do anything about that lol. I hope everything goes well and you hear from your boyfriend very soon.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganjko
Ohh my gosh thats crazy a whole nother week I really was hoping that I would hear something a lot sooner. But I cant do anything about that lol. I hope everything goes well and you hear from your boyfriend very soon.
Total random question...
Are your BF's initials TL?
Old 01-22-2013, 12:50 PM

another lock down it sucks missing my love
Old 01-27-2013, 06:14 PM

Default Terre Haute FCI lockdown?

Does anyone know if Terre Haute FCI is on lockdown. I havent heard from my boyfriend since yesterday and it jyst seems very weird for him. Any info would be great. Thank you
Old 01-27-2013, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myLWOPlove View Post
Total random question...
Are your BF's initials TL?
No they are JO lol
Old 09-04-2015, 12:07 AM

Default Is Terre Haute locked down?

Is Terre FCI locked down? Ive been searching all day for an answer. anxiety I guess. Fear of the unknown. idk. My husband calls everyday barking orders at me nd sometimes I dread the calls. but now I haven't gat a call in 2 days. Im scared. his health isn't good and my thoughts have traveled way beyond the outside of the box. I feel like im losing my mind. crazy. my friends don't even answer my phone calls anymore. im not built for this. 2 days and ive gone stark raving mad. lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Zerbas For This Useful Post:
angelkissed01 (09-04-2015)
Old 09-04-2015, 03:45 AM

I don't think I can help with your question because my lo is at ISP, but sometimes if one is locked down in Indiana then they both are, so I'll see if mine calls later. I wish there was somewhere on the net that listed lockdowns, lol! In the meantime try to busy yourself with something and know that there are people on here you can talk to when your friends don't answer your calls
fbopnomore (09-04-2015), Zerbas (09-04-2015)
Old 09-04-2015, 09:17 AM
Site Moderator
Donation Award 

Thanked 23,894 Times in 13,714 Posts

Welcome to Prison Talk and to the federal forums. Many times the only information that is available on lockdowns has to come from the inmates, who are not allowed to use the phones or email. It's definitely frustrating.
Old 09-04-2015, 04:40 PM

Angry Locked Down - FCI Terre Haute

They must be!!! The last email or phone call was Tuesday night. I've called all day because I was planning a trip this weekend. Finally this afternoon the visiting phone line changed ONLY FOR FCI. It said no visiting. So they must be on a lock down.

My husband has been there for about 18months, this is the longest we have gone without communication.

Praying it's minor!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kwalt868 For This Useful Post:
angelkissed01 (09-04-2015), Zerbas (09-04-2015)
Old 09-04-2015, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerbas View Post
Is Terre FCI locked down? Ive been searching all day for an answer. anxiety I guess. Fear of the unknown. idk. My husband calls everyday barking orders at me nd sometimes I dread the calls. but now I haven't gat a call in 2 days. Im scared. his health isn't good and my thoughts have traveled way beyond the outside of the box. I feel like im losing my mind. crazy. my friends don't even answer my phone calls anymore. im not built for this. 2 days and ive gone stark raving mad. lol
YES, Terre Haute FCI has been on lock down since Wednesday the 2nd about 5pm Mountain Time. I was on the phone with my son when he said they are locking down and he had to go. He thought it was due to a fight. I haven't received a call or a message from him since.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to #1son For This Useful Post:
angelkissed01 (09-04-2015), fbopnomore (09-04-2015), Zerbas (09-04-2015)
Old 09-04-2015, 08:22 PM

Unhappy

I've been going crazy also! Planned on driving down from Michigan this weekend to visit but haven't heard from my husband since Tuesday night so I knew something was up because we email and talk every day. I called yesterday and was told the entire prison complex was on lockdown and he doubted that they'd come out of being on lockdown for days. He said not to plan on visiting this weekend. I called today and heard the recording stating that FCI has cancelled visits and that the USP and the camp have normal visitation. I really wish I knew what was going on at FCI and that my husband is ok! I hate this not knowing stuff and playing the waiting game. It helps to know that I'm not the only one sitting here worrying! I agree, I wish they would let families know what's going on in there!
The Following User Says Thank You to angelkissed01 For This Useful Post:
Zerbas (09-05-2015)
Old 09-05-2015, 12:57 AM

I try to stay busy. all I do is work. it helps a little. my work crew keeps asking me if im ok. guess im showing wear and tear. my guys is spose to come home this month. he did 13 years was out 18 months and revoked. he crashed right before he went back. now his health is bad bad bad. I just hope he is ok. im also a bit scared he may be the reason for lock down. he's been trying to hold his temper and with all the stuff hes trying to have control over out here hes been a bomb sitting. but my great brain can overthink overthinking.
Old 09-06-2015, 02:15 PM

I was on the phone with my Husband Tues evening and they were telling them to cell up for a Lockdown. He told me they would probably not be out until after the Holiday due to a couple units, the inmates were really drunk and started fighting with a few CO's. So 09/08 will probably be the day they come off lockdown.
The Following User Says Thank You to jackdact For This Useful Post:
Zerbas (09-06-2015)
Old 09-06-2015, 02:23 PM

I heard the usp was on lockdown after 3pm till this morning. .but i have yet gotten an emailsince this morning smh
The Following User Says Thank You to kayleni For This Useful Post:
Zerbas (09-06-2015)
Old 09-07-2015, 06:44 PM

Default Has anyone Heard from their Family in Terre Haute Yet?

Has anyone received any message, call or information on the lock down at FCI Terre Haute yet?
Thank you
Old 09-08-2015, 07:25 AM

Nope, still nothing. I am hoping the lockdown ends today now that the holiday is over but I'm still waiting on a phone call from my husband.
Old 09-08-2015, 10:29 AM

wow. nothing at all. I hope they unlock slowly. I could not imagine. My husband is like a wild animal in a cage. paces back and forth. hes been reading a lot which is odd. never was much of a reader. hes an old man now though. lol I miss seeing him and his funny glasses makes him look like a gpa.
Old 09-12-2015, 03:10 PM

Has anyone heard from their LO in the USP??? i havent heard from my LO in a couple of days now and im starting to get worried, he calls and emails me everyday and now nothing!!
Old 09-12-2015, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matiria View Post
Has anyone heard from their LO in the USP??? i havent heard from my LO in a couple of days now and im starting to get worried, he calls and emails me everyday and now nothing!!
When was the last time you heard from him? I've half argued with my friend Wednesday and I still have not heard a word from him either... and is really strange... I know he was talking to me lately about a "shakedown" but it got delayed for something that happened on camp that took the major part of the effectives and could not be done when it has to be done... I'm not sure if maybe could be that finally they got that shakedown or maybe he is still mad and he does not want to write... hope we can find any other answers... best wishes your way!!!
Old 09-12-2015, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikynga View Post
When was the last time you heard from him? I've half argued with my friend Wednesday and I still have not heard a word from him either... and is really strange... I know he was talking to me lately about a "shakedown" but it got delayed for something that happened on camp that took the major part of the effectives and could not be done when it has to be done... I'm not sure if maybe could be that finally they got that shakedown or maybe he is still mad and he does not want to write... hope we can find any other answers... best wishes your way!!!
The last time i heard from him was 20mins before lockdown on Thursday night, he said he would call me in the morning but i never got a call and he would normally send me a email if he cant call me.
Just getting worried now, i hope he's alright!
Old 09-12-2015, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matiria View Post
The last time i heard from him was 20mins before lockdown on Thursday night, he said he would call me in the morning but i never got a call and he would normally send me a email if he cant call me.
Just getting worried now, i hope he's alright!
Ok then mine is the one who does not want to write because my last time was Wednesday.. So, I think yours is still on LD... Mine told me that they were going on a shakedown and if is right this can take several days... Hope it finishes soon 4 u... Keep me posted when you hear back from him ok??.. Thanks in advance Matiria
The Following User Says Thank You to vikynga For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (09-13-2015)
Old 09-13-2015, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikynga View Post
Ok then mine is the one who does not want to write because my last time was Wednesday.. So, I think yours is still on LD... Mine told me that they were going on a shakedown and if is right this can take several days... Hope it finishes soon 4 u... Keep me posted when you hear back from him ok??.. Thanks in advance Matiria
Will definitely let you know when i hear something
The Following User Says Thank You to Matiria For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (09-13-2015)