Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ILLINOIS > Illinois Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Illinois Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Arizona

Old 07-11-2019, 02:55 PM

Exclamation Lawrence is on lockdown

Lawrence is on lockdown, bleh. I glanced at the websites and several facilities are on lockdown - I think four of them. I know sometimes it can slow up mail, visits, and calls so hugs or best wishes to all with loved ones, pen pals, etc. in the IL places on LD.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LotusBlossom23 For This Useful Post:
jessesgirl1111 (07-11-2019), patchouli (07-11-2019)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2019, 05:29 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotusBlossom23 View Post
Lawrence is on lockdown, bleh. I glanced at the websites and several facilities are on lockdown - I think four of them. I know sometimes it can slow up mail, visits, and calls so hugs or best wishes to all with loved ones, pen pals, etc. in the IL places on LD.
I saw that too... summertime heat! Orange crush was at Pinckneyville the last two days. They found drugs there, but didn’t go on lockdown “officially”. Not sure what’s going on today haven’t gotten a call since yesterday morning :/

“I’d like to think that women are Gods, because we resurrect men. We lift them up so high they almost start to believe they can live without us.”

The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl1111 For This Useful Post:
LotusBlossom23 (07-18-2019)
Old 07-18-2019, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessesgirl1111 View Post
I saw that too... summertime heat! Orange crush was at Pinckneyville the last two days. They found drugs there, but didn’t go on lockdown “officially”. Not sure what’s going on today haven’t gotten a call since yesterday morning :/
Luckily Lawrence went off lockdown pretty quickly and I got calls again! Hope all is better at Pinckneyville, I didn’t see it listed on the lockdown list anymore! Menard still is, seems like they’ve been on lockdown for a long time!
The Following User Says Thank You to LotusBlossom23 For This Useful Post:
jessesgirl1111 (07-18-2019)
Old 07-18-2019, 05:46 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotusBlossom23 View Post
Luckily Lawrence went off lockdown pretty quickly and I got calls again! Hope all is better at Pinckneyville, I didn’t see it listed on the lockdown list anymore! Menard still is, seems like they’ve been on lockdown for a long time!
Yes they’re off but orange crush came thru and fucked up a bunch of stuff so we’re dealing with the aftermath of that. Conveniently broke a ton of fans :/ with the heat it’s quite infuriating.

“I’d like to think that women are Gods, because we resurrect men. We lift them up so high they almost start to believe they can live without us.”