Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > PENNSYLVANIA > Pennsylvania Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Pennsylvania Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service All information relating to parole, probation, halfway houses, community service and electronic monitoring in Pennsylvania should be posted here.

Old 05-13-2003, 08:13 AM

Default How To Find Out Status Of Parole

DOES ANYONE HAVE A WEBSITE ADDRESS THAT CAN TELL YOU THE STATUS OF A INMATE ELIGIBLE FOR PAROLE IN PA ? - IT'S BEEN 2 WEEKS SINCE HIS HEARING AND I HAVEN'T BEEN CONTACTED FOR THE HOME PLAN OR ANYTHING.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2003, 08:55 AM
Been here forever

I dont know about PA. But I do know that here and most places, IF he is approved, then they will set up the home plan

here is their web site,

http://www.cor.state.pa.us/

good luck
Old 05-15-2003, 06:00 PM
...over easy
Donation Award 

Did he get approved for parole? That is the first step. And if he did get approved, how far off is his parole date? Remember, you are working with "prison time" that has nothing in common with "real time". lol
If you can fill me in a little bit more, I may be able to direct you to some sources [you won't find much info. re: PA parole on the net!]. Feel free to PM me or post back here...whichever you prefer.

ERacism

...if i know anything at all,
it's that a wall is just a wall
and nothing more at all,
it can be broken down.

---assata shakur
Old 06-26-2003, 10:05 AM

My husband is up for parole soon. He has been denied 3 times and has been told that this time with the prisons recomendation and if he is doing what he is supposed to do, he will get paroled. I know that if you go to www.state.pa.us and click on the prison board icon, they might be able to help you find out something or at least you may be able to send an email for help. Lisa Walters Husband Tyrone Walters serving time in Rockview State Prison in Bellefonte, Pa.
Old 07-11-2003, 08:51 PM
...over easy
Donation Award 

Please remember that the Department of Corrections and the Parole Board are two separate entities and one does not have authority over the other.
So, don't call the prison and expect them to have any info. about your loved one in relation to PB decisons or the parole process. All the prison knows is a prisoner's parole eligibilty date and parole out-dates. There are hearing officers at the prisons and they may be able to answer your questions. So, if you do call the prison, ask for a parole hearing officer or parole counselor.
I have heard that it can take up to 6 weeks until a prisoner gets a written decision from the PA PB [which, BTW, is ridiculious].

ERacism

...if i know anything at all,
it's that a wall is just a wall
and nothing more at all,
it can be broken down.

---assata shakur
Old 10-20-2017, 09:02 PM
Susan

Call inmate inquiry
1-717-772-4343

Last edited by bobble60; 10-22-2017 at 07:56 AM.. Reason: Corrected error in number.