Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Now That Your Loved One Is Home...
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Now That Your Loved One Is Home... Please share stories about your loved one now they are home.

Old 07-20-2010, 11:11 PM

Default He is out.. & now i am crushed..

Where to start...
Well my ex was released a couple of days ago, i stood by him while he was up north for over a year and a half till i ended up going out with another man and honestly felt the same love (at least i thought its the same love) that i had with him.. so things gradually ended between him and i and i stood with this man and everything has been great (occasional ups and downs the usual you can say and small arguements) i even recently had a baby with him and i am happy to say that i was feeling great about everything, everything seemed just perfect.. but then my ex was released he got in contact with me online, asking to speak and then all these memories came back, i cried, i laughed, i remembered why i loved him so much and now i am just so so lost.. i miss him so much, i miss us, i never once did forget him for i would always check up online to see if he was released or call his father to make sure he was okay.. he was always on the back of my mind.

I am not asking for a what to do, but to vent some and see what some people have to say as advice.

My ex was my first love, and we had a wonderful relationship till things went sour and he got locked up, and now even years down the line i cant let him go.

Now i am just hurting..

Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2010, 11:17 PM
He calls me his ANGEL
Donation Award 

If your already in a relationship and completely happy then try and stick it out. Temptation can be a bother but it also may not last and mess up with what you have now. Follow your heart. Pray on it!!! I hope all works out for you

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
~Helen Keller~
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lilitalymix For This Useful Post:
JaiDan (07-21-2010), snowcrocus (09-07-2010), Wobabi (07-21-2010)
Old 07-21-2010, 01:10 AM
BUG from around the way..
Donation Award 

Thanked 5,320 Times in 1,650 Posts

No matter how great a relationship is eventually everyone feels as if something is missing. You're lacking something in your current relationship and that's making you feel the need to revisit the old relationship. This is a turning point in your life and you really need to think about your decision. If you have a child with this man and are in love you need to go to him and try to work out your problems together. Thinking of days past is only going to get a lot of people hurt.

The grass is never greener, even though it looks that way. When you have something real hold on to it.
cowgirl1962 (07-21-2010), Danya (07-21-2010), iloveyoumore (07-22-2010), JaiDan (07-21-2010), thugwife (07-21-2010), Wobabi (07-21-2010)
Old 07-21-2010, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilitalymix View Post
If your already in a relationship and completely happy then try and stick it out. Temptation can be a bother but it also may not last and mess up with what you have now. Follow your heart. Pray on it!!! I hope all works out for you
Well said. I think that you are just remembering the good. He is your ex for a reason and my try & fix whats not broken. You say your happy in your current relationship why are you trying to ruin what you have.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:59 AM

i dont really have any advice but come with hugs for you --- i hope no matter what you chose to do works out for the best for you! Do you think maybe your feeling this missing him cuz he's out now? This hurt cuz he's now out here -- would you feel this way if he was still inside those walls? I guess these are just a cpl of questions you could ask yourself and answer to you or to us all ---just somethings i think i would be asking myself if i was in your shoes among anything else i could think of asking -- especially before i go and make any choices!
hope everything works out the best for YOU! ((((((hugs)))))))
your pain may be more painful today, and my pain may be more painful tomorrow, your strength and courage may be higher today, and mine might be higher tomorrow, but one thing we all do share in ---- pain, strength and courage, and loving an inmate

I love him with everything i am and everything i have, including all my heart and soul <3
Old 07-21-2010, 09:47 AM
Account Closed
Donation Award 

Thanked 12,841 Times in 4,101 Posts

Honestly my advice (you did ask for advice , no?) is that its too soon to jump ship. You are picking up where you left off but its a new day and a new situation.
I would ask myself what is best for my baby.
Old 06-22-2020, 03:32 PM

You just had another mans baby. Your needs are secondary at this point and apparently change causing you to question major life decisions, my advice give your husband and child your undivided attention and do what you signed up to do. Its not about you any more.
Old 06-22-2020, 04:18 PM
Lil British Site Moderator on Leave

Thanked 12,077 Times in 5,044 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desertdweller11 View Post
You just had another mans baby. Your needs are secondary at this point and apparently change causing you to question major life decisions, my advice give your husband and child your undivided attention and do what you signed up to do. Its not about you any more.
This thread is 10 years old I am sure the OP has resolved her issues now.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maytayah For This Useful Post:
safran (06-22-2020), sidewalker (06-24-2020), Steppenwolf (06-23-2020)