Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > IDAHO Prison & Criminal Justice Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

IDAHO Prison & Criminal Justice Discussions Topics and conversations dealing with the State of Idaho - Department of Corrections, Criminal Justice System, Prisoner & Family Support, News & Information, etc.

Old 08-19-2019, 12:52 PM
Timelord
Donation Award 

Default Does anyone have a current commissary list for SICI-North?

Does anyone have a current commissary list for SICI-North? My woman is asking for money for an electric razor and the amount she's asking for is suspiciously large. I'm worried she might be using the money I send her for "other purposes" and I'm not going to feed anyones addictions (if that's the case).

(disposable razors were banned a few months ago)
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Tags
commissary, commissary list, idaho, sici