Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Federal Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Federal prison Visitation info & issues, Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics.

Old 10-22-2017, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just ok View Post
Can anyone that have pigeonly tell me what is the process after you paid the money before I can get that local number, please? I hope they didn't just took my money.
It is hard to say what has happened.When you log into the dashboard click on your inmate. Mine show my calling number on this screen. If there is no #. Click back and check to see if they have credited your wallet. If they have click on the contact again and add line.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2017, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon2226 View Post
I think they do a free trial too
I checked my wallet and it said I have 00 balance. Does that mean they haven't credit me or they want me to submit another payment? I already did once and it said successful. I won't pay again.
Old 10-22-2017, 10:36 PM

Pigeonly is increasing their monthly fee to $11.99 according my account thatís a huge jump from $4.99..
Old 10-23-2017, 05:46 AM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 17,317 Times in 10,449 Posts

Once you have a local phone number to Coleman prison, the inmate has to get his counselor to add it to his approved call list. Some bop prisons limit when, and how often, changes can be made to it, and to the visiting list too..
Old 10-25-2017, 01:46 AM

I created an account with pigeonly and paid for the local phone service with them since Sunday. I still have not receive the service I paid for. I called them all day Monday and Tuesday, was put on hold for an hour each time, as well as hit 5 for a call back and nothing happen. I contacted them on Facebook and got a reply that they are having system issue and would be fixed in 24 to 48 hours. I checked back on the progress via Facebook since that was the only response I got and now no answer, everything is silence. Is this company regit? Have I been scam? Looks like they took my money and ran. How can a company exist with just an automated answer that puts you on hold and leads you no where? Can anyone please help me?
Old 10-25-2017, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just ok View Post
I created an account with pigeonly and paid for the local phone service with them since Sunday. I still have not receive the service I paid for. I called them all day Monday and Tuesday, was put on hold for an hour each time, as well as hit 5 for a call back and nothing happen. I contacted them on Facebook and got a reply that they are having system issue and would be fixed in 24 to 48 hours. I checked back on the progress via Facebook since that was the only response I got and now no answer, everything is silence. Is this company regit? Have I been scam? Looks like they took my money and ran. How can a company exist with just an automated answer that puts you on hold and leads you no where? Can anyone please help me?

Iíve been emailing them questions for days with no response. Previously they have replied a couple of hours later so Iím not sure whatís going on.
Old 10-25-2017, 06:30 PM

I created an account with pigeonly and paid for the local phone service with them since Sunday. I still have not receive the service I paid for. I called them all day Monday and Tuesday, was put on hold for an hour each time, as well as hit 5 for a call back and nothing happen. I contacted them on Facebook and got a reply that they are having system issue and would be fixed in 24 to 48 hours. I checked back on the progress via Facebook since that was the only response I got and now no answer, everything is silence. Is this company legit? Have I been scam? Looks like they took my money and ran. How can a company exist with just an automated answer that puts you on hold and leads you no where? Can anyone please help me?